PDA

View Full Version : This boy is going to learn fast

XBR1
11-13-2008, 07:33 AM
This is what one of UD's white stiff recruits said:

Kav- "We will never lose to Xavier. I hate Xavier"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He said it tonight on the Channel 7 News. I love it baby, welcome to the family Matt, you will fit right in. Another great quote "I have been a Flyer my whole life!"

Pulled from UDPride.

DC Muskie
11-13-2008, 07:42 AM
I wish we wouldn't pull things from other message boards.

But who is this kid? He plays for what team?

kyxu
11-13-2008, 07:49 AM
He just signed with UD, so I think that means the University of Delaware, or I think it's the University of Detroit. Hmmm. Weird, we never play those teams, so I guess he's right in saying they'll never lose to Xavier.

XBR1
11-13-2008, 08:25 AM
I wish we wouldn't pull things from other message boards.

But who is this kid? He plays for what team?

Give me a break he said it on the news. It's not like he told this to someone privately.

DC Muskie
11-13-2008, 10:10 AM
Give me a break he said it on the news. It's not like he told this to someone privately.

Great. But it looks like you pulled it from a Dayton message board. If I wanted to read what the next traffic cone had to say about smelling the glove, I would read it from a news source. But I don't scope out the next idiotic thing that pops off on Dayton's message boards. That's all I'm saying.

XBR1
11-13-2008, 12:20 PM
Great. But it looks like you pulled it from a Dayton message board. If I wanted to read what the next traffic cone had to say about smelling the glove, I would read it from a news source. But I don't scope out the next idiotic thing that pops off on Dayton's message boards. That's all I'm saying.

I guess you missed the point. If a poster from pride said it that is one thing but this came from a news source that was just posted on Pride...big difference.

If I go to channel 7 and pull it from their website is it any different?

DC Muskie
11-13-2008, 01:00 PM
I guess you missed the point. If a poster from pride said it that is one thing but this came from a news source that was just posted on Pride...big difference.

If I go to channel 7 and pull it from their website is it any different?

Look, I'm not getting into an argument here. You got the material off another message board. That's all I was pointing out. There was even a line about how awesome some dumb ass Red Scare person thought it was. If you posted from the news site, I wouldn't have mentioned the udpride stuff, now would I?

That's the big difference.

muskie 65
11-13-2008, 03:26 PM
after all espn says he is the 55th best high school senior center

XUOHTX
11-14-2008, 10:23 AM
I really don't care where he got it. That sh*t is funny.

PMI
11-14-2008, 10:54 AM
I love how our recruits talk about going to Final Fours and competing for National Championships, like Kenny Frease. Their recruits too make their top priority very clear. Classic case of Little Brother Syndrome.

muskie 65
11-14-2008, 04:07 PM
great post

PM Thor
11-15-2008, 08:56 PM
I love how our recruits talk about going to Final Fours and competing for National Championships, like Kenny Frease. Their recruits too make their top priority very clear. Classic case of Little Brother Syndrome.

Ha. Reps.

I HATE dayton.