PDA

View Full Version : Any extras for IPFW?

Michigan Muskie
11-12-2008, 09:03 AM
I'm making the drive. A friend and I (maybe 3 of us total) are seeking entry into the Cintas. Once we are in, we have accommodations, so it doesn't even matter if these tickets are together. So to be honest, I'm seeking the cheapest way to get through the turnstiles short of greasing the palm of my friend Benny the ticket taker.

If anyone has tickets, please either post here or e-mail me at nulsen@chartermi.net to let me know what you want for them. I am also looking on Craigslist and eBay.

Thanks!

XURunner85
11-12-2008, 07:36 PM
did you try the ticket office???? really does anyone who doesn't have tickets ever try the ticket office to see if they have any left????

Cheesehead
11-13-2008, 07:10 AM
Ticketmaster has seats for IPFW, which mean you can probably get them at XU ticket office too or just find a scalper.

Michigan Muskie
11-13-2008, 08:18 AM
did you try the ticket office???? really does anyone who doesn't have tickets ever try the ticket office to see if they have any left????

How do you know that I didn't? And what's wrong with asking here first anyway? I'd rather give someone here with season tickets who can't go to the game the opportunity to unload their tickets to a fellow fan. Is it really that offensive?

Besides, I have a strong aversion to Ticketmaster. I will do anything to avoid purchasing tickets directly from them.

Muskie
11-13-2008, 08:56 AM
How do you know that I didn't? And what's wrong with asking here first anyway? I'd rather give someone here with season tickets who can't go to the game the opportunity to unload their tickets to a fellow fan. Is it really that offensive?

Besides, I have a strong aversion to Ticketmaster. I will do anything to avoid purchasing tickets directly from them.

I'm using mine MM, but if I hear of any I'll let you know. My understanding is that there are not currently tickets available from the ticket office. But if you get desperate, you could all around game time.

Michigan Muskie
11-13-2008, 09:07 AM
I'm using mine MM, but if I hear of any I'll let you know. My understanding is that there are not currently tickets available from the ticket office. But if you get desperate, you could all around game time.

Thanks Muskie. I have been in contact with two people (outside this board) so it looks good. I actually DID visit the ticket office page, as well, and saw nothing available except for season ticket packages. I didn't search the page aggressively, admittedly, but that's because I knew I had a backup plan.

Cheesehead
11-13-2008, 09:30 AM
Ticketmaster (which I depise too) has seats in my section (201) for $18 each plus $5.00 "convenience " charge if you go will call then you won't face additional charges.

Michigan Muskie
11-13-2008, 09:37 AM
Ticketmaster (which I depise too) has seats in my section (201) for $18 each plus $5.00 "convenience " charge if you go will call then you won't face additional charges.

I believe I have four tickets together in section 106 (row L) for $16 each with no extra charges. Just waiting on final details. I appreciate your help, though.

Kahns Krazy
11-13-2008, 11:05 AM
I believe I have four tickets together in section 106 (row L) for $16 each with no extra charges. .

Well then we know they aren't The Artist's tickets.

Woo Hoo! That will never get old...

The Artist
11-13-2008, 12:53 PM
Well then we know they aren't The Artist's tickets.

Woo Hoo! That will never get old...

Don't be so sure. It's all about building a relationship with the customer.

xu 89
11-14-2008, 11:27 AM
I need two for my young Muskies (6 and 4) who would like to attend. Any help would be appreciated!! Thanks

sweet16
11-14-2008, 01:24 PM
Can the 4-yr old sit on your lap? If so I have two seats 7 rows from the floor across from the X bench you can have.

xu 89
11-14-2008, 01:56 PM
sweet16, that would be great. How can we be in touch? Thanks alot!!

sweet16
11-14-2008, 02:16 PM
I'll be at the Oakley Bar & Grill from about 6:15 till about 7:00 and then straight to Cintas. You can meet me there or near the ticket windows at Cintas.

xu 89
11-14-2008, 02:39 PM
How about 7:15 at the furthest right set of doors in front of Cintas. I'll have two shorties with blonde hair with me. Thanks!!

sweet16
11-14-2008, 02:44 PM
That's fine. If for some reason I'm a few minutes late don't freak-out.........the tickets are yours and I wouldn't leave you hangin' with two small children.

xu 89
11-14-2008, 02:49 PM
no worries if you are later. we'll look for you sometime around then.