PDA

View Full Version : Summer Heights High

Smails
11-10-2008, 03:06 PM
Anyone watch the first episode on HBO last night?..

BBC 08
11-10-2008, 03:20 PM
I did. I thought it was pretty funny. Much better than Little Britain and makes for a great hour and a half to watch on HBO (Entourage to Summer Heights Hight to Life and Times of Tim).

Favorite lines: Fuck you, mother fucker. (picture of a dick)tation. We was punkin him, he just didn't get it. I'll be there in a minute pussy. I said I fuckin love you.

AdamtheFlyer
11-10-2008, 03:26 PM
I loved the bully/hardass character. The other two were just meh.

BBC 08
11-10-2008, 03:27 PM
I loved the bully/hardass character. The other two were just meh.

I agree completely, Adam. As you can see from my post on it, all I did was quote him. I think though the Mr. G character has some promise while Ja'mie is a waste of air time.

Smails
11-11-2008, 10:53 AM
I'm with you guys as well. the character Jonah had me pissing myself. There's something about curse words and a british accent that just make me laugh. My favorite part was when he was trying to apologize to the red head and the best he could do was 'sorry...you fucking homo' and then punched him in the thigh.

It took me a good 10 minutes into the show to realize that all 3 were played by the same dude.

BBC 08
11-11-2008, 01:16 PM
It's an Australian accent, Smails, not British. Regardless though, it will be interesting to see where they go with everything in the coming episodes. Can't wait for Sunday.

Smails
11-11-2008, 02:50 PM
This is true. I also think that Mr G. has some promise, but a gay drama teacher is hardly ground breaking material. I want to see Jonah in Mr G's class...but that might be hard to capture on film.