PDA

View Full Version : A-10 Board

Snipe
01-16-2008, 04:49 AM
The Atlantic 10 Message Board (http://www.basketballforum.com/atlantic-10-conference/)

Just thought I would throw out a link to the A-10 Message Board. I have been posting on it for a fear years. They have good guys and they try to keep things reasonably civil. Teams from other schools tire of the endless XU vs. UD pissing matches, so if you are going just to lay down some UD smack maybe that isn't the best place. And if you see Xavier smack from a UD fan please try to ignore it.

Today is also the last day to get in on Blue Dog's A-10 Contest. That is where you predict all the games in the A-10 and give them a numerical ranking. He drops the worst week for people who participate during the whole season, so last week would be your dropped week if you enter today. He ranks all the participants so it can be interesting to see where you stand. You can even do it on a weekly basis if you don't want to predict the whole year. Jump in at any time and see if you can win a week.

I am a big fan of the A-10 board, though I will participate in A-10 discussion here as well. I think that this forum could be interesting to see more of a Xavier perspective of the A-10, though we are well represented on the A-10 board. The A-10 board is more interesting this year because we have at least 6 teams with a legitimate shot at making the Big Dance right now.

Muskie
01-16-2008, 12:50 PM
I post over there as well, though not under my name here. It provides an interesting perspective from other team's fans that you're by default not going to see represented here that often. I also post infrequently over at Billikens.com (mainly to find out about hotels and things when i go to the game there). That site is receptive if you understand basketball.

Snipe
01-16-2008, 01:00 PM
Not going your A-10 moniker Muskie?

That board can be fun.