PDA

View Full Version : Snipe's legacy

ATL Muskie
09-23-2008, 10:10 AM
What will Snipe's legacy be? Feel free to add your own:

For drawing a line in the message board sand and standing up to GMG by hacking boards and starting his own.

For being a slum lord.

The Bob Huggins Political Machine.

For running through the Ga Dome to give me a big gay hug, then running on down the concourse screaming, "Let's Go X!"

The Politics of Churlishness.

Copy and paste skills.

The horse costume and Bob Huggins airplane banner. Allegedly.

For posting lengthy news articles at 3:00 AM and then responding to himself.

DC Muskie
09-23-2008, 10:19 AM
Don't forget:

UC Football Fan

Registered Democrat who doesn't vote for Democrat candidates

Refusing my domestic beer offer, before accepting it. So he is a flip flopper.

Backer of Stanley Burrell.

Lover of Skip Prosser.

He never played the game.

Legend in his own mind.

GoMuskies
09-23-2008, 10:23 AM
I'm fairly certain that if I moved to Cincinnati and did not know anything about the local universities and the first person I met was Snipe that I would become a UC fan.

So he definitely will leave a legacy as an ambassador for the University.

PMI
09-23-2008, 10:50 AM
I like how his name was actually banned on MM. If you typed in Snipe it would come out *****. This was very confusing for me for awhile and led to many misunderstandings of posts. I also thought half the Xavier nation had some sick minds, which I later discovered to be true.

Sometimes I think this whole thing is one giant joke on me and every other user name on this board is another alter ego of one man. In honor of Snipe, the record holder for most user names on the most boards:

http://bikini.hotbloggirls.com/images/TwoHotBikiniGirls.jpg

Yea, I'd Snipe em.

Snipe
09-23-2008, 03:59 PM
Damn Go, where is the love?

All this talk about my legacy is giving me a mid-life crisis.

Masterofreality
09-23-2008, 04:12 PM
Snipe's legacy?

Making me buy him, BP and Fred Garvin beers in numerous locales.

I'm still waiting for payback.

Someday, revenge will be mine!!!!!

nuts4xu
09-23-2008, 07:18 PM
I like the calls he used to make to Furman and others on the radio as Xavier Chris, but my favorite story of all time from any Xavier fan is the Huggins airplane banner. Talk about a truely classic story.

X-band '01
09-23-2008, 08:04 PM
I'm shocked Art Long and the horse costume haven't gotten any run in this thread yet. The Chief Couch reaction to that costume was timeless.

Snipe
09-23-2008, 11:54 PM
I was a soldier for the revolution!

A wife and two kids takes a serious bite out of that. Those were the days.

Strange Brew
09-24-2008, 12:29 AM
I'm shocked Art Long and the horse costume haven't gotten any run in this thread yet. The Chief Couch reaction to that costume was timeless.

Holy, that was you Snipe! Rep points no doubt. That is has to be one of the all time best student section moments.

ATL Muskie
09-24-2008, 06:54 AM

It made my intial list, Bandman. I am well versed in the ways of the Snipeman. Or should I say, *****man.

PMI
09-24-2008, 09:54 AM
Would someone care to explain the story?

Kahns Krazy
09-24-2008, 10:14 AM
Rumour has it that Snipe will soon be entering his fifth decade on this planet, having nearly completed 4.

American X
09-27-2008, 11:06 AM
History will judge Snipe well for being a moral force against the tyranny of Musketeer Madness.