PDA

View Full Version : Got the Off-Season Blues?

Muskie
07-20-2008, 10:36 AM
The lastest summer musings from one of Xavierhoops.com's featured writers.

Got the Off-Season Blues?
By WKRQ 59

This offseason is starting—just starting?---to get to me. Really?

For a time I gave thought to checking back into Mercy Fransiscan Hospital Mt. Airy Campus (Yeah, that's it's whole name,) but medicare would frown. I'll up the meds.
I thought about driving over to the Xavier campus and checking out Cintas to see if anybody was in Open Gym yet. But the surgery is too recent and my endurance just ain't what it was. It'll come back though.

So I sit here at my trusted PC Linux OS and ruminate, molt and do whatever else bear-men do, which includes:

*Forgetting Adrion Graves in a recent post. Yikes.
Let's see: there's BJ, CJ and maybe Derrick on the senior side; Adrion, McLean, Rose, Taylor and maybe Derrick among the juniors; Dante and maybe Jordan Crawford among the sophomores and Frease, Brad (Everybody's Favorite Red-Shirt except mine) Redford, Lyons, Walsh and Holloway. And there's Jordan Crawford in limbo who may have to sit out a transfer year. That's 2 or 3 seniors, 4 or 5 juniors, 1 or 2 sophmores, 5 freshmen and Jordan in limbo. I never was good at math (read more here (http://www.xavierhoops.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4902)).

toledodan
07-20-2008, 02:03 PM
i believe mclean is a sophmore basketball wise.

wkrq59
07-20-2008, 10:03 PM
As I said, I'm not good at math and memory getting somewhat thin--He is playing for X and that's what matters to me.

Stonebreaker
07-20-2008, 10:09 PM
I'm good at math, but my memory sucks. No worries.