PDA

View Full Version : Shaq tries to stay relevant

Muskie
06-23-2008, 08:58 PM
From Yahoo. (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ap-shaq-kobe-rap&prov=ap&type=lgns)

"The Phoenix Suns (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/teams/pho/;_ylt=ArSwV4vHGaWTwv4qhkThaRuLvLYF) center can be seen rapping that “Kobe couldn’t do without me” in a video posted online at celebrity news and gossip site TMZ.com"

vee4xu
06-23-2008, 09:02 PM
I saw this on ESPN earlier tonight. Who knows?

D-West & PO-Z
06-23-2008, 09:08 PM
I think that was pretty funny, minus the jab at Patrick Ewing. That was not cool.

Juice
06-23-2008, 09:13 PM
I personally thought it was all hilarious (I am the biggest Kobe hater on earth). I especially enjoyed the part about Kobe ruining his marriage, because Kobe did rat him out, which I think might be the biggest bullshit move someone has pulled in the NBA in a long time (and the NBA has a long list of them).

Stonebreaker
06-23-2008, 09:20 PM
Shaq needs to stay quiet......he is no longer relevent.

Muskie
06-23-2008, 09:22 PM
I personally thought it was all hilarious (I am the biggest Kobe hater on earth). I especially enjoyed the part about Kobe ruining his marriage, because Kobe did rat him out, which I think might be the biggest bullshit move someone has pulled in the NBA in a long time (and the NBA has a long list of them).

It was funny... but petty.

D-West & PO-Z
06-23-2008, 09:23 PM
Shaq needs to stay quiet......he is no longer relevent.

Not true. If he was no longer relevant that video would not be online and he would not be being discussed on this website. Shaq is a very funny entertaining guy who has lost a step in his bball game, but is still very much a face of the game and one of the game's most recognizable figures.

Muskie
06-23-2008, 09:26 PM
Not true. If he was no longer relevant that video would not be online and he would not be being discussed on this website. Shaq is a very funny entertaining guy who has lost a step in his bball game, but is still very much a face of the game and one of the game's most recognizable figures.

kinda... i forgot Shaq played for the Suns until i read the article. So in my opinion he's fading a little into the background.

Stonebreaker
06-23-2008, 09:26 PM
The Big Aristotle (aka Superman) isn't exactly leading teams to championships lately. Nowadays, he needs two Kobe's and a Garnett to get another ring.

Juice
06-23-2008, 09:45 PM
It was funny... but petty.

What is petty is telling cops that Shaq pays off his women to keep them quiet when facing rape charges. That is petty.

GuyFawkes38
06-23-2008, 09:48 PM
You shaq hater's don't understand the rap battle culture.

It's all in fun. don't be a playa hater.

peaze out.

The Artist
06-24-2008, 05:22 AM
You shaq hater's don't understand the rap battle culture.

It's all in fun. don't be a playa hater.

peaze out.

I may have said it using different words, but I agree with the premise. This story is a non-issue.