PDA

View Full Version : Important Message

D-West & PO-Z
05-15-2008, 10:22 AM
Just wanted to let you all know that I am graduating today from the Saint Louis University with a bachelors in Exercise Sciences, which basically means nothing. I have two more years after this year and I will earn my Doctorate of Physical Therapy. Well the reason I was letting you all know is that I am accepting any and all graduation presents. Just send me a message letting me know that you want to send me something and I will send you my address. Sound good? Alright. Have a great day everyone.

Muskie
05-15-2008, 10:29 AM
Are you going to have a giant "X" on your mortar board?

Muskie
05-15-2008, 10:31 AM
Congratulations by the way!

American X
05-15-2008, 10:54 AM
One word:

Plastics

http://bp2.blogger.com/_-BH0RfUWDMg/RzCTx7lhboI/AAAAAAAAAnA/fw1BPL8ZfNI/s320/THE_GRADUATE-2.bmp

XU05and07
05-15-2008, 10:55 AM
Congrats...welcome to the 1% of the world's population

Giving you gifts would be an NCAA violation wouldn't it? Hope you weren't planning on using your eligibility in grad school.

Jumpy
05-15-2008, 11:11 AM
Congrats. always best to continue motoring right on through grad school while you are still in that frame of mind. Always tougher to go back after a few years.

I'll send you a gift pronto, but first, I'll need you to post your S.S. # and any current credit card #'s (includng the security code on the back)... you know, for security purposes. Oh, if you could throw in your Mom's maiden name as well, that would be great.

XUglow
05-15-2008, 12:04 PM
A gift? How about an oppurtunity of a lifetime?

Just this morning, I got an email from a poor lady in Nigeria that needs to clear a lot of money (millions!) out of the country in a hurry. All she needs is a little help, and she will be happy to fork over half of the money. She contacted me because I seem like a very nice and reliable person, but I have to tell you... my plate is full.

If interested, I will send you her name and contact details, but you will have to promise to keep all of the transactions totally secret for her safety.

xudeltasig
05-15-2008, 12:06 PM
Congrats D-West & PO-Z! Best of luck in the rest of your schooling.

DC Muskie
05-15-2008, 12:35 PM
They grow up so fast. Congrats!