PDA

View Full Version : Not really smack

muskienick
05-13-2008, 07:18 AM
I hesitate to put this post on the Smack board, but no where else seems appropriate.

I do not use Pay Pal any longer.

I want to be a supporter of this web site.

I have sent three emails to the address listed on the "Subscribe" link for directions of to whom and to where to send my check.

I have received no response to any of them (which date back as far as Snipe's appeal).

Can anybody here help?

Thanks!!!

MADXSTER
05-13-2008, 08:59 AM
I have found that going to the "Help Feedback and Suggestions" board is the way to go. They've helped me on several occasions.

Kahns Krazy
05-13-2008, 09:58 AM
Nick, I completed a donation memership for you. Once Svoboda reads the PM's, you should be hooked up.

If you want, you can send the supporting fee of $12.50 to Most Valuable Kids. All the address information, and a form if you want to fill it out, can be found at http://www.mostvaluablekids.org/givemain.cfm

I'll never know if you donate or not, so it's totally up to you. In the meantime, enjoy your Supporting Member Status (as soon as they activate it)

Admins, here's the transaction details.

Transaction ID: 99A007755K024330N
Item Price: $12.50 USD
Total: $12.50 USD
Order Description: Supporting Membership Donation Subscription
Item/Product Number: 65245e99e8d838df3e7c2b3f2da89c2d

muskienick
05-13-2008, 11:09 AM
KK,

Wow! Thanks so much! Since you're saving me the time and trouble of making the transaction itself, I'll round up the contribution to at least $25. If you instant message me with personal information, I'll be pleased to make the donation in your name or send you the check to do with it what you wish. (Or, I could make another donation to the Brian McCormick Memorial Fund at XU.)

I appreciate your help on my behalf!

__________________________________________________ ____________________

If I don't hear from you by Thursday, I'll just use the MVK Contribution form I downloaded from their site.

Thanks again!

Muskie
05-13-2008, 11:48 AM
Just noticed this thread. I'll have to take a look at the link (email address on the subscribe). I'll go ahead and switch you over now though. Sorry for the confusion.

Kahns Krazy
05-13-2008, 02:33 PM
Nick, The McCormick Fund sounds like an excellent choice. I have been doing my best to keep Pablo's generosity alive in my heart.

I am not big on contributions in my name, so just go ahead.

KK

muskienick
05-13-2008, 06:04 PM
The Pablo Fund it is!

nuts4xu
05-14-2008, 07:02 PM
Kahns Krazy is a great American!