PDA

View Full Version : Posting

MADXSTER
04-28-2008, 11:00 PM
My post are disappearing. Also once I post any subsequent post do not come up as well. I'll see that 10 post are in a thread and when I go to that thread only four are there. That's when I realize mine is gone and any that follows does not pop up either.

In fact I don't know if this will show up.

waggy
04-29-2008, 12:20 AM
http://www.xavierhoops.com/forums/search.php?searchid=33069

I know the above list of posts doesn't really prove anything. Any chance you're mistaken? Can you provide an example of a thread title where you think something was deleted, and/or where the post counts aren't consistent?

Edit: Even found this thread where you asked it be deleted, and it wasn't... http://www.xavierhoops.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4086

D-West & PO-Z
04-29-2008, 09:41 AM
I have been experiencing something sort of weird too. When I click on New posts there are things that I have seen a million times that come up. For example, in the starting PG thread, XU87 has the last post that was posted a couple days ago, but it showed up today for me in the new posts section as something he posted today. It is not new however and he did not post it today.

Muskie
04-29-2008, 09:47 AM
I have been experiencing something sort of weird too. When I click on New posts there are things that I have seen a million times that come up. For example, in the starting PG thread, XU87 has the last post that was posted a couple days ago, but it showed up today for me in the new posts section as something he posted today. It is not new however and he did not post it today.

This happens to me as well. I'll have Svo look into it as I think it's a vbulletin issue.

MADSTER are using still losing posts? The only thing i can think of is that it's a cookie issue perhaps?

xuab
04-29-2008, 10:00 AM
I assumed that the posts with Polls in it show up as new anytime someone votes in the poll not just if there is a new message in the thread.

Muskie
04-29-2008, 10:13 AM
That's true XUAB, but i've also had it happen in threads that had no poll.