PDA

View Full Version : Most Valuable Kids... plug plug plug...

Kahns Krazy
04-25-2008, 02:40 PM
Greetings!

WRRM-98 Sponsors a "Pay to Play" this Saturday to benefit MVK
Tune in to WRRM-98 this Saturday morning and help raise money for Most Valuable Kids. WRRM-98 will be taking donations on-air from 8:00 - Noon to help raise money for MVK. For a $20 donation, listeners can request a song and help MVK donate dreams to underserved kids in our community. Additionally, Jones the Florist will be offering a discount on future floral arrangements to anyone who makes a donation. We'd like to thank our partners in this effort - WRRM-98 and Jones the Florist - for helping us to continue to spread to word about MVK.

In the words our recipients...

Thanks to all of you, our generous donors, MVK has sent more than 15,000 kids to a variety of sports and cultural events! We are making a difference in the lives of underserved kids in our community. Below is one of the many letters that we have recently received:

"Thank you for all you do for the underserved children in Cincinnati. Many of the children I work with are angry; they know they have been cheated out of a loving home. They don't have parents who dress them up to go to the theatre or take them out to a ballgame. You can not provide them with the families they need and deserve. However, MVK helps level the playing field a bit. You provide them with some of the opportunities they are missing and for that I thank you."

"And I thank you because you make my job fun. You allow me to be part of your giving spirit. You provide St. Joseph Orphanage with a way for the therapist, the case manager and the treatment staff to have something fun and educational to do with our children. You help us provide some of the opportunities they are missing - things that most children take for granted. Without you, our children would miss so much: a play in a real theatre, a ball game in the summertime, a chance to feel like a normal kid."

- Laurie Gregg, St. Joseph Orphanage

How can you help?

First, please continue to donate your tickets online at www.mostvaluablekids.org. Your tickets are brightening the lives of underserved kids in the community.

Please also help us spread the word about MVK by forwarding this e-mail to your friends and family. We hope they will appreciate the opportunity to find a good home for their unused tickets.

Finally, please consider MVK when you are considering your charitable giving. Your gift is tax-deductible and will be put to good use.

sherri@mostvaluablekids.org