PDA

View Full Version : Video of SLU's New Arena

Muskie
04-21-2008, 08:14 PM
Video Presentation of SLU's new building (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia5eNK_zBso).

Looks like an interesting story on the buildings namesake.

A great looking arena.

kyxu
04-21-2008, 08:23 PM
The blue SLU "victory light"?!?! Doesn't look very majestic -- kinda like a light rod signifying a nuclear meltdown.

Other than that, looks pretty nice and a lot like Cintas. One thing I noticed that was pretty endearing were the blue bleachers in the student section, instead of the seats that our student section has. Really wish our student section had bleachers instead of those fold-down seats.

Arnold Horshack
04-21-2008, 10:55 PM
They may never have to change the bulb on the victory light.

D-West & PO-Z
04-21-2008, 11:42 PM
They may never have to change the bulb on the victory light.

C'mon now, SLU will be pretty good one Ricky gets his guys. I think they have a shot at the NCAA's next year actually for Lisch and Liddell's senior year as long as the incoming recruits can contribute right away.

Muskie
04-22-2008, 08:20 AM
C'mon now, SLU will be pretty good one Ricky gets his guys. I think they have a shot at the NCAA's next year actually for Lisch and Liddell's senior year as long as the incoming recruits can contribute right away.

The new guys are going to have to contribute pronto. They have basically a whole new team coming in. Do we get a home and home with them (which in my opinion should never be a question)? My guess is not due to that tiering thing that they did to strengthen RPI.

Muskie
04-22-2008, 09:47 AM
The blue SLU "victory light"?!?! Doesn't look very majestic -- kinda like a light rod signifying a nuclear meltdown.

I'd like to get a spotlight with an "X" on it for the roof (think Batman).