PDA

View Full Version : Who impressed?

MADXSTER
04-08-2008, 01:50 PM
Of the underclassman within the A10 who impressed you the most?

For me it was probably Shawn James of Dusquesne. He was a blocking machine and jumped out of the building. He was the only guy that made me think, 'boy I'd love to have him on our team. Mainly because we really didn't have a major blocking and shot altering influence that he could have provided.

Smails
04-08-2008, 02:53 PM
As much as it pains me to say....Chris Wright is going to be a very nice player for UD. He should put up some pretty good numbers in the up and coming years.

MADXSTER
04-08-2008, 03:24 PM
I never saw Chris Wright play. Probably would have been the most impressive.

Diff topic: IMO he should not have been in the A10 rookie team. Not because he's not good enough. Simply because he didn't play 1 entire game against an A10 opponent. Something just doesn't seem "Wright" about that. Not trying to take anything away from him in terms of ability but IMO one should have to prove himself against A10 opponents in order to be on that team.

Cincy Muskie
04-08-2008, 04:28 PM
I really like Kevin Lisch from St. Louis and Chris Lowe from UMASS seems to get better and better every year. It pains me to say it but the terds up north have two good ones in Johnson and Wright as well.

joe titan
04-08-2008, 04:45 PM
here is one nobody else would consider: GW soph. PG Lee; he really was only back-up to Rice but as Rice fell,out of favor w/Hobbs, Lee played more minutes quite well including vs. XU. If Lee were a Musketeer, he would be PG next 2 yrs.

D-West & PO-Z
04-08-2008, 04:54 PM
I really like Kevin Lisch from St. Louis and Chris Lowe from UMASS seems to get better and better every year. It pains me to say it but the terds up north have two good ones in Johnson and Wright as well.

Kevin Lisch always seems to have great games against XU, but this season he disapperared a lot in games. It may have been adjusting to Majerus' new system though. I think he will have a very good year next year.

Arnold Horshack
04-08-2008, 05:05 PM
Jerrell Williams of LaSalle, and Chris Wright of Dayton. Williams impressed me at the Cintas, and Wright is going to be a great player. I thought the UD fans were being overly optimistic about him, but I was mistaken. He is a terrific player.