PDA

View Full Version : PTI Prank

GuyFawkes38
04-01-2008, 05:34 PM
Did anybody just see that.

They claimed on Pardon the Interuption that the last 16 seconds of KU/Davidson would be replayed in North Carolina because a KU player played the last 16 seconds with 5 fouls.

Great April Fools joke.

OX09
04-01-2008, 05:37 PM
I wish that were true...

I also wish the NBA would allow HS players to once again enter the draft. Upon hearig this, Kevin Love immediately applies without finishing the rest of the season. Therefore sweeping him and UCLA into some ridiculous legal and public nightmare which results in Xavier playing WKU for a chance for this year's Final Four. In the legal ramifications Greg Oden and the Ohio State Buckeyes are also struck from the record books. (I don't know why)

Makes no sense, but I'll take it

GuyFawkes38
04-01-2008, 06:26 PM
To be honest, I don't know if we could have beaten UCLA even without Love.

Section 200
04-01-2008, 07:53 PM
To be honest, I don't know if we could have beaten UCLA even without Love.

I hope this is part of the April fools joke. It's like saying that Indiana State was actually better without Larry Bird.

GuyFawkes38
04-02-2008, 02:08 AM
Here's a PTI youtube link of the great prank:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aBkf9dxiIe8

UCLA beat X at every position on the floor. Take K Love out of the game and they still beat X.

Xman95
04-02-2008, 11:50 AM
That's outstanding!

mr. zimpher
04-05-2008, 03:25 AM
I wish that were true...

I also wish the NBA would allow HS players to once again enter the draft. Upon hearig this, Kevin Love immediately applies without finishing the rest of the season. Therefore sweeping him and UCLA into some ridiculous legal and public nightmare which results in Xavier playing WKU for a chance for this year's Final Four. In the legal ramifications Greg Oden and the Ohio State Buckeyes are also struck from the record books. (I don't know why)

Makes no sense, but I'll take it

Maybe because Greg Oden is 48 and has the IQ of a common house plant, although let me apologize now for insulting common house plants everywhere.