PDA

View Full Version : UDPride is Awesome

boozehound
03-30-2008, 03:10 PM
It really is. Whenever you need a laugh, you can always check that board out and get a chuckle. The most recent revelation is that UD's run in the NIT is actually more impressive than Xavier's Elite Eight. Apparently they played, and beat, better teams than we did. It really is amazing that anyone could believe that, but I guess that's what UD fans are there for.

joebba
03-30-2008, 03:12 PM
It really is. Whenever you need a laugh, you can always check that board out and get a chuckle. The most recent revelation is that UD's run in the NIT is actually more impressive than Xavier's Elite Eight. Apparently they played, and beat, better teams than we did. It really is amazing that anyone could believe that, but I guess that's what UD fans are there for.

That is very funny. UD cannot accept that XU's program has been superior to theirs for quite some time now.

Mark 3 Pointer
03-30-2008, 03:44 PM
That's like saying a well done london broil is better than a medium rare prime rib with au jus. Then again UD fans don't have taste buds anymore so I can see why they might say that.

boozehound
03-30-2008, 08:49 PM
That's like saying a well done london broil is better than a medium rare prime rib with au jus. Then again UD fans don't have taste buds anymore so I can see why they might say that.

Their taste buds have been destroyed by the awful sewage smell that permeates downtown Dayton as well as UD's campus.

Those of you who have been to, or even through, Dayton know that I am not kidding about the sewage smell.

Filthy Chilean
03-31-2008, 02:50 PM
Here's the difference. The teams Xavier played all had a chance at a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP. dayton was playing for 66 place in the NCAA (winner of the Not Important Tournament).

Swifty
03-31-2008, 03:04 PM
God, I hope Xavier never gets to the point where we have to brag about an impressive NIT run. I mean Cleveland State, really?