PDA

View Full Version : Can we please get rid of UD

Theo Huxtable
03-28-2008, 03:15 AM
The Dayton fans asked a question if they could win a National Title. The answer to that is "Hell No" you first have to be able to win a A-10 title then you have to go to the NCAA not the NIT. My goodness they are freaking stupid over there. They make it to the quarter finals of the NIT and they think they deserve respect and now they want to know if they can win a title. Dayton is a program that can't even play with the likes of Winthrop. Just give it up UD fans, you will never be at Xaviers level unless Xavier decides that basketball is not as important as soccer. Give it up and face facts. UD belongs in the Horizon league. I say lets drop UD, La Salle, Bonnies and Fordham.:)

picknroll
03-28-2008, 05:34 AM
The Dayton fans asked a question if they could win a National Title. The answer to that is "Hell No" you first have to be able to win a A-10 title then you have to go to the NCAA not the NIT. My goodness they are freaking stupid over there. They make it to the quarter finals of the NIT and they think they deserve respect and now they want to know if they can win a title. Dayton is a program that can't even play with the likes of Winthrop. Just give it up UD fans, you will never be at Xaviers level unless Xavier decides that basketball is not as important as soccer. Give it up and face facts. UD belongs in the Horizon league. I say lets drop UD, La Salle, Bonnies and Fordham.:)

IMO, the first thing Dayton needs to do is get a new head coach who can recruit quality players and then mold them into men.

Masterofreality
03-28-2008, 06:02 AM
Not today, please guys.

Enjoy OUR team. There's plenty of time to trash the school up north starting in mid-April.

Jumpy
03-28-2008, 06:20 AM
Not today, please guys.

Enjoy OUR team. There's plenty of time to trash the school up north starting in mid-April.

No doubt. I'm new here, but I am familiar enough with the other X board to know that some people have an infatuation with UD that borders on unhealthy. I never thought I would see a UD thread after a win like last night's.

JTG
03-28-2008, 07:14 AM

Are you familiar with the term "Get a Life" ?