PDA

View Full Version : Muskie in Greenville

paulxu
10-14-2016, 06:58 PM
Mrspaulxu and I travelled a short 30 miles to meet the fabled "Muskie" this afternoon.

I'm happy to report there really is a man behind the curtain.
And meeting MrsMuskie let me know that in true Musketeer fashion, he married up.

Great time and learned a lot about this site, i.e., there really is a Svoboda.
While we were raising some adult beverages, the news about Paul Scruggs came over to make it a memorable day.
He knew some of my old friends from Indianapolis and provided lots of insight about Xavier for a person far away from campus.

We are all fortunate to have Muskie running this operation, allowing us to vent about XU and the world around.
Here's to you my friend. Slainte!

(and, you join an ever growing list of people who now owe me a drink!)

American X
10-17-2016, 05:58 PM
I met with Muskie recently and can only confirm that his reality is questionable.

paulxu
10-17-2016, 06:05 PM
I met with Muskie recently and can only confirm that his reality is questionable.

He was fading in and out...but that may have been the bourbon.

xeus
10-17-2016, 06:54 PM
He has several body doubles, including one that has season tickets and attends some of the games. Are you sure you met THE actual Muskie?

paulxu
10-17-2016, 07:07 PM
Damn. Now I don't know what to think.

Smooth
10-17-2016, 07:14 PM
He has several body doubles, including one that has season tickets and attends some of the games. Are you sure you met THE actual Muskie?

Please stop with these conspiracy theories. I will admit that I have never seen Muskie and Pamela Anderson in the same place, but that does not mean that we are the same people.

Muskie
10-17-2016, 07:37 PM
Please stop with these conspiracy theories. I will admit that I have never seen Muskie and Pamela Anderson in the same place, but that does not mean that we are the same people.

I could also be Smooth?

Muskie
10-17-2016, 07:38 PM
Mrspaulxu and I travelled a short 30 miles to meet the fabled "Muskie" this afternoon.

I'm happy to report there really is a man behind the curtain.
And meeting MrsMuskie let me know that in true Musketeer fashion, he married up.

Great time and learned a lot about this site, i.e., there really is a Svoboda.
While we were raising some adult beverages, the news about Paul Scruggs came over to make it a memorable day.
He knew some of my old friends from Indianapolis and provided lots of insight about Xavier for a person far away from campus.

We are all fortunate to have Muskie running this operation, allowing us to vent about XU and the world around.
Here's to you my friend. Slainte!

(and, you join an ever growing list of people who now owe me a drink!)

It was great to hang out with you Paul. I look forward to doing it again soon. This time the rounds are on me.

Emp
10-17-2016, 09:19 PM
It was great to hang out with you Paul. I look forward to doing it again soon. This time the rounds are on me.

You know it's the real Muskie if he says "drinks on me next time ." When he was admitted to the Lew Hirt Society, there were many votes for "NextTime" as his Society handle. He's smooth, but he's not Smooth.

xeus
10-17-2016, 11:06 PM
I will admit that I have never seen Muskie and Pamela Anderson in the same place.

Has anyone ever seen Muskie and Bill Brasky (http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/braskys-buddies-at-the-bar/n11181) in the same place at the same time?

Smooth
10-18-2016, 06:47 PM
I could also be Smooth?

We might be.