PDA

View Full Version : WSOC: Women Draw Ball State 1-1 in Double OT

Muskie
08-28-2016, 01:28 PM
Link (http://goxavier.com/news/2016/8/26/womens-soccer-wsoc-at-ball-state.aspx)

After falling behind for the first time in 2016, the Xavier women's soccer team responded quickly, matching Ball State less than three minutes later and holding the Cardinals without another goal through double-overtime to earn a 1-1 draw. The result moves the Musketeers to 2-0-1 on the season, marking the first time Xavier has been undefeated through three games since 2013.

MADXSTER
08-28-2016, 09:28 PM
Well my daughter and Andi Kennard were matched up for the entire game. They held each other in check as it was an awesome duel to watch. At the end of double overtime and the game was final, they walked over and shared a big hug, then walked off the field together. My daughter scored today so all is right with the world.

Muskie
08-29-2016, 07:53 AM
Well my daughter and Andi Kennard were matched up for the entire game. They held each other in check as it was an awesome duel to watch. At the end of double overtime and the game was final, they walked over and shared a big hug, then walked off the field together. My daughter scored today so all is right with the world.

That's great news! Did you celebrate at the Heorot afterwards?

ammtd34
08-29-2016, 08:08 AM
Boom