PDA

View Full Version : If You Could Make Immigration Law

Snipe
08-09-2016, 12:10 AM
I would like to know what you would do if you could make immigration law.

Now that is a trick question, because we don't enforce immigration law. And if you say you want to enforce the actual law, you are a racist.

So it is all a trick to call you a vicious racist.

kyxu
08-09-2016, 08:14 AM
Why don't you start us off, Snipe?

Snipe
08-16-2016, 12:29 AM
I would let in people that would actually pay taxes and make our country stronger. And not just third worlders on welfare that still pay State sales taxes, that doesn't count.

We are 20 trillion in debt. I would like to let in people that would pay off some of it instead of add to it. I want a better life for all Americans, of any race.

SemajParlor
08-16-2016, 09:06 AM
Now that is a trick question, because we don't enforce immigration law. And if you say you want to enforce the actual law, you are a racist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwVM0TmB6Dg

ArizonaXUGrad
08-16-2016, 12:46 PM
I love it when people who aren't even near the border like to spout off how bad it is in border states. I find it absolutely hilarious, stupid and hilarious. Thanks for the entertainment.

SemajParlor
08-16-2016, 12:59 PM
I love it when people who aren't even near the border like to spout off how bad it is in border states. I find it absolutely hilarious, stupid and hilarious. Thanks for the entertainment.

Ever notice how the people in cities and states that will most likely not be touched by a hypothetical evil refugee terrorist attack are the ones preaching to the people who have experienced and will most likely experience another one if it were to occur?

Pete Delkus
08-16-2016, 01:16 PM
Ever notice how the people in cities and states that will most likely not be touched by a hypothetical evil refugee terrorist attack are the ones preaching to the people who have experienced and will most likely experience another one if it were to occur?

...like the people who don't work in healthcare expense/funding telling people Obamacare won't raise the cost of overall healthcare spending?

SemajParlor
08-16-2016, 02:58 PM
...like the people who don't work in healthcare expense/funding telling people Obamacare won't raise the cost of overall healthcare spending?

Precisely. It’s almost as if we shouldn’t treat an entire group of people based on certain individuals.

PM Thor
08-16-2016, 06:39 PM
Precisely. It’s almost as if we shouldn’t treat an entire group of people based on certain individuals.

Except for all of dayton, they can all suck it.

vee4xu
08-16-2016, 07:01 PM
As a second generation American, first college graduate in my family whose grandparents could neither speak English, nor write at all, except to sign their names, I find this thread humorous.

xu82
08-16-2016, 08:08 PM
As a second generation American, first college graduate in my family whose grandparents could neither speak English, nor write at all, except to sign their names, I find this thread humorous.

That is a testament to you, sir.

DH8888
08-16-2016, 10:27 PM
I grew up in Ohio my whole life, and was a Xavier fan very early on (West, Sato, and Chalmers if you want a reference point). Yet I didn't go to Xavier for a variety of reasons. My question is; are Xavier grads/students actually as collectively a group of ignorant mouthbreathers as they come across on this site, or is it just a vocal minority? It's just that it feels like I'm reading a board for a hick school like Bowling Green or Marietta, not a prestigious school in Cincinnati. Have you guys really not met, worked with, or done buisness with anyone from Bulgaria, Nigeria, Honduras, etc? I'm legitimately curious. I know a few people who went to Xavier and they seem normal but maybe they are just exceptions.

PM Thor
08-17-2016, 01:29 AM
Nah, just certain people like to yell a lot, and loudest. A website/chatboard doesn't represent a population really. This is true from any site. Look at any site, those people who are most bombastic are the ones who just throw up threads, looking to incite. It's not new. Lots and lots of people don't engage in this tripe. Don't judge from asinine threads that are the equivalent of clickbait.

ArizonaXUGrad
08-17-2016, 11:29 AM
What PM Thor said, I live in a city that has an immigrant population from Mexico. Legal and illegal Mexicans here are actually a lot more reliable and honest than some white people. A vast percentage that illegally cross the border are here just to make a buck for a better life. They are hard working people who don't have any opportunities in Mexico and do jobs that white people won't. This is the biggest misconception when it comes to illegals in the Az.

Snipe might have spent a hot minute in Sedona or the Grand Canyon, but he has no idea what it's actually like in immigration hotbeds. Also like everything else, there are good and bad people out there. We do have illegals who cross over who just want to sell drugs and operate in gangs. It is those that are garnering all the attention.

I grew up in Ohio my whole life, and was a Xavier fan very early on (West, Sato, and Chalmers if you want a reference point). Yet I didn't go to Xavier for a variety of reasons. My question is; are Xavier grads/students actually as collectively a group of ignorant mouthbreathers as they come across on this site, or is it just a vocal minority? It's just that it feels like I'm reading a board for a hick school like Bowling Green or Marietta, not a prestigious school in Cincinnati. Have you guys really not met, worked with, or done buisness with anyone from Bulgaria, Nigeria, Honduras, etc? I'm legitimately curious. I know a few people who went to Xavier and they seem normal but maybe they are just exceptions.

paulxu
08-17-2016, 03:54 PM
I know a few people who went to Xavier and they seem normal but maybe they are just exceptions.

They are exceptions.

The rest of us are way above average.

Snipe
08-18-2016, 12:32 AM

It was a poll question. I didn't say anything about border states. You were the first one to "spout off" about "border states".

I think you may be having a conversation with yourself. You are special.

Snipe
08-18-2016, 12:37 AM

Are you are the Arizona based X grad the ones preaching now? Are you the person that " will most likely experience another one if it were to occur?"

Am I preaching to you? I asked a poll question. You are free to vote in the poll. And do you feel good because you believe that you are " will most likely experience another one if it were to occur?" That sounds like a shity proposition. How do you feel about that? Are you wearing that as some sort of badge of pride? Why? Az thought it was hilarious, you seem to note the danger and embrace it. That seems sort of pathological. I hope you don't meet a bad end for the cause. No need to be a hero.

Snipe
08-18-2016, 12:39 AM

Is there a congruent conversation that I am missing out on?

Snipe
08-18-2016, 12:40 AM

You are a Dayton racist.

Snipe
08-18-2016, 12:41 AM

I do too. That is why I started it.

Snipe
08-18-2016, 01:23 AM

I was an expatriot living abroad, and I have met countless people from other countries. To answer your question one or a few of my workers may have been from Honduras, but they didn't speak English, so I don't actually know. I met a Nigerian who drove a taxi cab for me. He told me Nigeria is a shithole and that all the Nigerian preachers that come to America lie for money. As for Bulgaria, I am not sure I have met, worked with, or done business with a Bulgarian.

Are their many Bulgarians in Cincinnati? I have traveled abroad, but Bulgaria wasn't on the list, and still isn't.

The per capita GDP of Bulgaria is $7,500. The per capita GDP of Nigeria is $3,000. The per capita GDP of Honduras is $2,300. Those are extremely poor peoples. Why would I expect to come in contact with many of them in Cincinnati, Ohio? And if we aren't taking the best of the best, we are taking their working class and pitting them against our own homegrown working class to depress wages so that the big corporations win. To those populations, just getting on American welfare would be a step up, and I can see the incentive to come over, make a base and then import your whole family through chain migration. It isn't like I can't see why they do it, I am just wondering where it benefits me or other Americans, especially Black Americans. I am for Black Americans. Our current immigration policy is not.

In his book IQ and the Wealth of Nations by Dr. Richard Lynn, he documented IQs by country to the best of his ability. Bulgaria had an average IQ of 93, Nigeria had an average IQ of 67, and Honduras had an average IQ of 81. In the United States, an IQ of 70 used to be regarded as retarded. But we don't use that word anymore, so we no longer have any retarded people. That problem was well solved by the semantics.

In reproductive rates, Niger is #1 at 6.76. Nigeria is #13 at 5.19. Honduras is #64 at 2.78. Bulgaria is #204 at 1.45. So if you haven't met many Bulgarians yet, your chances aren't going to get a lot better. But if you look at the CIA world factbook, African countries dominate the top 50. They are going to be a wellspring of immigration for decades to come, and unlimited and never-ending supply. Muslim nations also reproduce at better rates than Europeans, especially when they are on European style welfare.

I was lucky to meet that taxicab driver that was Nigerian, that was my only confirmed meet that you questioned. I suspect in the future we will have a lot more opportunities to meet the many Nigerians that come to our shores.

Snipe
08-18-2016, 01:30 AM

Nah, just certain people like to yell a lot, and loudest. A website/chatboard doesn't represent a population really. This is true from any site. Look at any site, those people who are most bombastic are the ones who just throw up threads, looking to incite. It's not new. Lots and lots of people don't engage in this tripe. Don't judge from asinine threads that are the equivalent of clickbait.

Safe to say any random individual doesn't represent a population. Don't know why we constantly have to remind people of it, but yet we do. People should understand both that and statistical probability.

Snipe
08-18-2016, 01:42 AM
What PM Thor said, I live in a city that has an immigrant population from Mexico. Legal and illegal Mexicans here are actually a lot more reliable and honest than some white people. A vast percentage that illegally cross the border are here just to make a buck for a better life. They are hard working people who don't have any opportunities in Mexico and do jobs that white people won't. This is the biggest misconception when it comes to illegals in the Az.

Snipe might have spent a hot minute in Sedona or the Grand Canyon, but he has no idea what it's actually like in immigration hotbeds. Also like everything else, there are good and bad people out there. We do have illegals who cross over who just want to sell drugs and operate in gangs. It is those that are garnering all the attention.

I have never spent a hot minute either in Sedona or the Grand Canyon. I don't have any idea what it is actually like in immigration hotbeds. I never pretended to either.

You are crazy though if you think we don't have illegals in Ohio. I have employed probably plenty of them through roofing contractors. You might pay a White guy, but the crew doesn't speak English. I rehab real estate, and those "Mexicans" as they collectively are known do it cheaper than local labor. When you are in competition with other people for a desirable market price, everyone does it. Whole crews where nobody speaks English on roofs are quite common in Cincinnati. I am not kidding.

Now roofing is unpleasant and hot. I have gone up there to fix leaks. You can sear your skin it is so hot mid day. These are the jobs that "Americans won't do". Except that all the jobs that "Americans won't do" used to be done by Americans. Many were done by Black Americans. Now the competitive price of labor has been driven down by illegal immigrants to the point that Americans don't want to do it. You used to command a premium wage by working tough jobs on hot roofs or in slaughter-houses, and that was a back door ticket to the middleclass for those who endured the pain to put bread on the table. Now that path to the middle class has closed down for a significant number of Americans, and I think it is a bad thing. The inequality of wealth in this country is a Bernie Brothers thing at speeches, but it is something that is exacerbated by the influx of third world low skill migrants that take away jobs from working class Americans. And statistically the racial attitudes of immigrant Latin Americans toward African Americans is horrible. Worse than any other demographic. We import people who take their jobs, lower their standard of living, and in many instances violently attack them.

ArizonaXUGrad
08-18-2016, 11:08 AM
How is that conversation with yourself going? Crap, I broke your consecutive post streak. Apologies!

It was a poll question. I didn't say anything about border states. You were the first one to "spout off" about "border states".

I think you may be having a conversation with yourself. You are special.

xu82
08-18-2016, 01:33 PM
I was an expatriot living abroad, and I have met countless people from other countries. To answer your question one or a few of my workers may have been from Honduras, but they didn't speak English, so I don't actually know. I met a Nigerian who drove a taxi cab for me. He told me Nigeria is a shithole and that all the Nigerian preachers that come to America lie for money. As for Bulgaria, I am not sure I have met, worked with, or done business with a Bulgarian.

Are their many Bulgarians in Cincinnati? I have traveled abroad, but Bulgaria wasn't on the list, and still isn't.

The per capita GDP of Bulgaria is $7,500. The per capita GDP of Nigeria is $3,000. The per capita GDP of Honduras is $2,300. Those are extremely poor peoples. Why would I expect to come in contact with many of them in Cincinnati, Ohio? And if we aren't taking the best of the best, we are taking their working class and pitting them against our own homegrown working class to depress wages so that the big corporations win. To those populations, just getting on American welfare would be a step up, and I can see the incentive to come over, make a base and then import your whole family through chain migration. It isn't like I can't see why they do it, I am just wondering where it benefits me or other Americans, especially Black Americans. I am for Black Americans. Our current immigration policy is not.

In his book IQ and the Wealth of Nations by Dr. Richard Lynn, he documented IQs by country to the best of his ability. Bulgaria had an average IQ of 93, Nigeria had an average IQ of 67, and Honduras had an average IQ of 81. In the United States, an IQ of 70 used to be regarded as retarded. But we don't use that word anymore, so we no longer have any retarded people. That problem was well solved by the semantics.

In reproductive rates, Niger is #1 at 6.76. Nigeria is #13 at 5.19. Honduras is #64 at 2.78. Bulgaria is #204 at 1.45. So if you haven't met many Bulgarians yet, your chances aren't going to get a lot better. But if you look at the CIA world factbook, African countries dominate the top 50. They are going to be a wellspring of immigration for decades to come, and unlimited and never-ending supply. Muslim nations also reproduce at better rates than Europeans, especially when they are on European style welfare.

I was lucky to meet that taxicab driver that was Nigerian, that was my only confirmed meet that you questioned. I suspect in the future we will have a lot more opportunities to meet the many Nigerians that come to our shores.

I have been in touch with a Nigerian prince who needs assistance in getting his millions of dollars out of the country. It will only cost me a few thousand to help the guy out and promote international goodwill.

paulxu
08-19-2016, 01:55 PM
Leni Riefenstahl...call your office.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odYHGAicJ7k

Strange Brew
08-19-2016, 02:35 PM

Here's the number if you need it: 202-863-8000

Snipe
08-20-2016, 01:12 AM

Nice Nazi reference. Leni Riefenstahl was better than that though, she did some epic work.

I can see your point though, wanting to have an actual immigration law is like being a Nazi.

At this point when Trump gets blasted away by the Wonderful Hillary Clinton I am not opposed to completely opening up the borders entirely to everyone that wants to come. Lets prove the point already, faster please! I would love to do it. You have a billion people in the world today that would like to come to America (and access our welfare system to boot!). Why not let a billion stars shine! Think of the multiculturalism!

Why not amnesty not just for everyone in America, but for everyone who ever applied to come here, or thought about applying? Faster please, enjoy the decline!

I know how this ends.

Snipe
08-20-2016, 01:17 AM
How is that conversation with yourself going? Crap, I broke your consecutive post streak. Apologies!

You are the douchebag that starting talking smack about how you knew immigration because you live closer to the border. I called you out on that, and I never made any of those claims like I was down on the border.

Here is a project for you:

My statement:

Third world immigration is bad for working class Americans, especially Black Americans.

Now that is something I actually said douchebag, and now you can take that statement and tell me why I am wrong. Simple as that.

Snipe
08-20-2016, 01:20 AM
I worry about this guy when he gets older. This is Unabomber kind of stuff.

I thought the same thing. I never acted like I was on the border. Zona is unbalanced.

paulxu
08-20-2016, 07:20 AM
Nice Nazi reference. Leni Riefenstahl was better than that though, she did some epic work.

I can see your point though, wanting to have an actual immigration law is like being a Nazi.

I totally missed the part where Clinton said she did not want to have an actual immigration law. Sorry about that.

X-man
08-20-2016, 11:53 AM
You are the douchebag that starting talking smack about how you knew immigration because you live closer to the border. I called you out on that, and I never made any of those claims like I was down on the border.

Here is a project for you:

My statement:

Third world immigration is bad for working class Americans, especially Black Americans.
Now that is something I actually said douchebag, and now you can take that statement and tell me why I am wrong. Simple as that.

I think Trump's coarseness is taking its toll on Snipe. Snipe has always seen things through rabidly partisan glasses, but I don't recall him being so crude to his fellow Muskie fans and alums.

Strange Brew
08-20-2016, 02:09 PM
Snipe has always seen things through rabidly partisan glasses

Pot meet kettle.

In fairness to Snipe, people who disagree with him have been much more aggressive when it comes to name calling/crudeness.

vee4xu
08-20-2016, 06:41 PM

What do you mean when he gets older? It's time to start worrying now.

xu82
08-20-2016, 07:06 PM

I've been worried for a while, but fear it might be too little too late...

PM Thor
08-20-2016, 08:49 PM

waggy
08-21-2016, 05:19 AM
Interesting that you would post a pic of a war torn kid. Who's to blame for this in Thor's world? Hmmm?

Snipe
08-21-2016, 11:19 PM
I think Trump's coarseness is taking its toll on Snipe. Snipe has always seen things through rabidly partisan glasses, but I don't recall him being so crude to his fellow Muskie fans and alums.

I think you are right. I was always such a polite, go along and get along type of fellow until Trump came along. I too blame Donald Trump, and I also blame Trump for the guy who wished I would die in an urban riot because he didn't like my politics.

And if the guy actually is a doucebag, and putting words in my mouth that I never said, then let the cards fall where they may. I don't know where he came out with the "Snipe thinks he knows the border states" type of stuff. I never claimed I lived there.

Here is the reasonable me: I want enforcement of the law. If you want to change the law, change the law. But I want enforcement of the law. I want a society of laws and not men. The law is the law. If you are illegal, you are illegal and that has consequences. If people want to change the law, by all means change the law. But if the law is the law, the law is the law. I can't see how it can be any simpler. If something is against the law, we need to act. If we aren't a nation of laws, I fear for the future.

We don't enforce our laws. people that complain about it are called racist. And when I bring it up some douchebag tells me I never lived in Arizona and he has smoked pot with lots of Mexicans. Now that is a great immigration policy for you. Get the Stoner X-Grad from Zona to smoke some ganja and bloviate about how he feels.

I think that doucebag was probably too cuddly in the the age of Trump.

Snipe
08-21-2016, 11:30 PM
Pot meet kettle.

In fairness to Snipe, people who disagree with him have been much more aggressive when it comes to name calling/crudeness.

I appreciate your defense. I think some guys get out of line. I get out of line myself. I don't care for the insults when they don't have an argument. That is why I always liked the Emp, he will insult you, condescend to you, but he at least makes an argument. If someone is impassioned and wants to move the thread along (FIRST TIMERS WELCOMED HERE!) I don't care if you call me names if you advance a logical thought.

Now if you are in a "BLACK LIVES MATTER" thread and you chime in just to say you hope Black people kill me because I live in an urban Black neighborhood, that is not cool, and I bitched about that. But mostly it is just horsing around.

X-Man is full of shit anyway. He knows my game, he just wanted to get some Trump bashing in. He really isn't concerned about me, he was my college advisor. We have beers together but not enough. He is alright by me, he is just laying down his smack in his own way. His victory is going to be Hillary Clinton, and he gets to own that.

Bittersweet indeed.

Snipe
08-21-2016, 11:49 PM
illegal Mexicans here are actually a lot more reliable and honest than some white people...We do have illegals who cross over who just want to sell drugs and operate in gangs.

That is a testament to you, sir.

I thought the same thing. I never acted like I was on the border. Zona is unbalanced.

It is time to start worrying now. Like Thor said, this is Unabomber kind of stuff.

NY44
08-22-2016, 08:01 AM
In the latest shift, Trump campaign wavers on mass deportations - Washington Post (https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/seeking-centrist-voters-trump-campaign-wavers-on-mass-deportations/2016/08/21/7a2e4d4e-67bc-11e6-99bf-f0cf3a6449a6_story.html?hpid=hp_rhp-top-table-main_trumpcampaign-732pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory)

PM Thor
08-22-2016, 10:22 PM
Actually, the saddest part of this whole damn election is that some good Republican Reps/Senators/Governors are going to take it on the chin because of Trump. When the head of your party is so divisive, and is behind by so much, the locals are the ones who suffer.

Blame Hillary all you like, but the local Democrat is laughing their ass off all the way to a term just because the trickle down effect of Trump.

NY44
08-23-2016, 12:53 PM
“The first thing we’re gonna do, if and when I win, is we’re gonna get rid of all the bad ones. We have gang members, we have killers, we have a lot of bad people that have to get out of this country…they’re gonna be out of this country so fast your head will spin. We have existing laws that allow you to do that. As far as everybody else, we’re going to go through the process. What people don’t know is that Obama got tremendous numbers of people out of the country. Bush, the same thing. Lots of people were brought out of the country with the existing laws. Well, I’m going to do the same thing.” - Donald Trump to Bill O'Reilly

You guys are right. This guy does tell it like it is. How refreshing?

paulxu
08-23-2016, 02:37 PM
Apparently the line was busy when Leni phoned in.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/trump-camp-obama-deportation-policy-actually-pretty-awesome

Snipe
08-23-2016, 10:22 PM
Actually, the saddest part of this whole damn election is that some good Republican Reps/Senators/Governors are going to take it on the chin because of Trump. When the head of your party is so divisive, and is behind by so much, the locals are the ones who suffer.

Blame Hillary all you like, but the local Democrat is laughing their ass off all the way to a term just because the trickle down effect of Trump.

Love to hear your list of Republicans that you would be sad to see go.

What has the Republican party ever done for you?