PDA

View Full Version : Paul Scruggs

Juice
08-07-2016, 03:10 PM
Scruggs just finished his visit to X. Hopefully X gets more good news in recruiting.

http://www.scout.com/player/185132-paul-scruggs

xu82
08-07-2016, 03:19 PM
Well, this got me all excited, then the link was mostly IU talk, which threw some cold water on me. FINGERS CROSSED! I love good news! Bring it on....

X-man
08-07-2016, 04:29 PM
Well, this got me all excited, then the link was mostly IU talk, which threw some cold water on me. FINGERS CROSSED! I love good news! Bring it on....

If 247Sports is to believed, even the IU guys expect Scruggs to go with the Muskies. I like our odds on this link: http://247sports.com/Player/Paul-Scruggs-33970.

GIMMFD
08-07-2016, 04:31 PM
Fingers crossed, this would possibly be the best recruiting class X has ever had if Scruggs signs right??

BMoreX
08-07-2016, 05:17 PM
Fingers crossed, this would possibly be the best recruiting class X has ever had if Scruggs signs right??

Yes. And could be even better when all is said and done.

MuskieXU
08-07-2016, 05:59 PM
Would've liked to see him commit this weekend but I don't think we should worry that he didn't. This class would probably be our best ever if we get Scruggs or Wilkes, and honestly still could be even if we don't. Exciting times.

Let me preface this by saying I fully realize it means nothing, but it's the summer so I'm going to speculate regardless. Scruggs followed the entire Xavier team and staff on Twitter following his visit. What makes this a little more interesting is the fact that he only follows 90 people, 8 of which are now from Xavier, and none of which are from Indiana or other schools. Makes you wonder if he made up his mind this weekend, but once again, just meaningless summer speculation.

GIMMFD
08-07-2016, 07:14 PM
Would've liked to see him commit this weekend but I don't think we should worry that he didn't. This class would probably be our best ever if we get Scruggs or Wilkes, and honestly still could be even if we don't. Exciting times.

Let me preface this by saying I fully realize it means nothing, but it's the summer so I'm going to speculate regardless. Scruggs followed the entire Xavier team and staff on Twitter following his visit. What makes this a little more interesting is the fact that he only follows 90 people, 8 of which are now from Xavier, and none of which are from Indiana or other schools. Makes you wonder if he made up his mind this weekend, but once again, just meaningless summer speculation.

Has he visited anywhere else yet?? Could be that playing in as a factor. Not to be a debbie downer or anything!

bobbiemcgee
08-07-2016, 07:39 PM
Has he visited anywhere else yet?? Could be that playing in as a factor. Not to be a debbie downer or anything!

EVERYBODY wants this kid! Cut list to 8 a few weeks ago. Visited IU and X this week and sez he will visit MSU, Illinois and UConn

XMuskieFTW
08-07-2016, 07:49 PM
He visited IU for 5 hours Monday, X Friday-Sunday. He had a visit scheduled to MSU but his coach said it was canceled. Illinois and Uconn are scheduled for September. Hoping we can get a commitment before he takes those visits. I think we have a really good shot at landing a commitment from him this week, but he may play out the visits first.

Also one of the guys who covers Indiana hoops predicted Scruggs would go to X following his visit to Indiana lol

Cheesehead
08-07-2016, 07:57 PM
I think we will know soon

MuskieXU
08-07-2016, 08:42 PM
He visited IU for 5 hours Monday, X Friday-Sunday. He had a visit scheduled to MSU but his coach said it was canceled. Illinois and Uconn are scheduled for September. Hoping we can get a commitment before he takes those visits. I think we have a really good shot at landing a commitment from him this week, but he may play out the visits first.

Also one of the guys who covers Indiana hoops predicted Scruggs would go to X following his visit to Indiana lol

Yeah as I understand it a lot of schools have backed off him because they think he's going to X. He may want to take other visits just because they're fun to take, even if he's already made up his mind. I think the fact that he followed everyone at Xavier following his visit and didn't do that with IU is a good sign, but it's still meaningless. Maybe he wanted to sleep on things for a few days or maybe he wants to let the process play out, but regardless X seems to be in great shape currently.

JTG
08-07-2016, 09:15 PM
If he commits to X, the fans back home in Indy will make his life tough because they all believe everyone in Indiana is born wanting to wear those stupid clown pants and play for IU. Here's hoping he follows Bluiett, and picks X.

xu82
08-07-2016, 10:58 PM
If he commits to X, the fans back home in Indy will make his life tough because they all believe everyone in Indiana is born wanting to wear those stupid clown pants and play for IU. Here's hoping he follows Bluiett, and picks X.

It happens all the time. Indy has a crazy amount of HS talent coming out, too much to all stay there. Especially when the best players find better places to land for college. Like Trevon, I'm hoping that's the case here.

Juice
08-07-2016, 11:28 PM
It happens all the time. Indy has a crazy amount of HS talent coming out, too much to all stay there. Especially when the best players find better places to land for college. Like Trevon, I'm hoping that's the case here.

And when IU's coach is Tom Crean

kyxu
08-08-2016, 10:33 AM
I think we will know soon

This.

Recruitments like these are why scout.com membership is worth it, as Scruggs has been discussed at length, including the likelihood as to how this is going to play out.

X-man
08-08-2016, 01:12 PM
This.

Recruitments like these are why scout.com membership is worth it, as Scruggs has been discussed at length, including the likelihood as to how this is going to play out.

I'd like to believe that Scout and 247Sports are on the same page with this.

GoMuskies
08-08-2016, 01:42 PM
This.

Fair...if you care about all that. He'll either sign with Xavier or he won't, though, and we'll see his LOI on the same day.

XUFan09
08-08-2016, 01:43 PM
I'd like to believe that Scout and 247Sports are on the same page with this.
Lol it took 247 a long time to get on that page.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

GIMMFD
08-08-2016, 05:22 PM
Yeah, but I mean they do have like 17/19 people predicting that he's going to choose X. That's gotta be worth something.

bobbiemcgee
08-08-2016, 07:11 PM
The recruiting staff has done an outstanding job with these prospects. Seems like we're in on everybody. The Big East has been a huge factor imho. The recruits/dads know and have followed the teams in our league. We are getting guys recruited by the powerhouses of CBB.. Big difference when recruit hears from "Coach Mack from the Big East" rather than "Mack from the A10".

XUFan09
08-08-2016, 08:37 PM
Fair...if you care about all that. He'll either sign with Xavier or he won't, though, and we'll see his LOI on the same day.
For the record, I don't really care about whether I know a guy is probably committing before most do. But, it is pretty cool to see how the process played out where some recruits end up coming to Xavier while others don't. Because 247Sports is so clueless relative to other services about WHERE a highly rated recruit is going, I don't trust them to be too good on the how and why.

And recruiting is really tertiary for why I like Scout.

xu82
08-08-2016, 08:44 PM
Does Scout automatically renew? I'm not too cheap to sign up, I'm too lazy. I hate to have one more thing that I sign up for that keeps charging me long after I've stopped using it. (At least I'm self aware and being honest!)

Juice
08-08-2016, 08:46 PM
Does Scout automatically renew? I'm not too cheap to sign up, I'm too lazy. I hate to have one more thing that I sign up for that keeps charging me long after I've stopped using it. (At least I'm self aware and being honest!)

Yes but they notify you. And currently they are running a deal. I think it's three months free if you sign up for a year.

xu82
08-08-2016, 08:53 PM
Yes but they notify you. And currently they are running a deal. I think it's three months free if you sign up for a year.

Thanks, worth a shot. I got Sports Illustrated for a couple decades more than I wanted, and I can't even count how many gyms I've funded without attending. I find the recruiting stuff to be interesting, but I'd hate to have to sell those kids and their families! God bless our coaches.

Masterofreality
08-09-2016, 07:35 AM
The recruiting staff has done an outstanding job with these prospects. Seems like we're in on everybody. The Big East has been a huge factor imho. The recruits/dads know and have followed the teams in our league. We are getting guys recruited by the powerhouses of CBB.. Big difference when recruit hears from "Coach Mack from the Big East" rather than "Mack from the A10".

Don't ever, EVVVVVVVERRRR discount the value of coaching staff stability. It is truly amazing in retrospect, what X has been able to do with 5 coaching changes in 30 years.

GIMMFD
08-09-2016, 11:38 AM
Thanks, worth a shot. I got Sports Illustrated for a couple decades more than I wanted, and I can't even count how many gyms I've funded without attending. I find the recruiting stuff to be interesting, but I'd hate to have to sell those kids and their families! God bless our coaches.

Hey look, it's me your long lost son, send money.

XUFan09
08-09-2016, 11:59 AM
Rick's analysis and video breakdowns during the season are fantastic. He provides great info from practices too, especially during the preseason. All together, it produces a highly intelligent basketball discussion. If you take advantage of the deal, you're joining up at a good time.

Chalmers0
08-09-2016, 12:48 PM
Rick's analysis and video breakdowns during the season are fantastic. He provides great info from practices too, especially during the preseason. All together, it produces a highly intelligent basketball discussion. If you take advantage of the deal, you're joining up at a good time.

I'll second this. I think I've said this before on here but I'll echo it anyway. Scout/Rick definitely have a stigma as being a recruiting site, which they do a GREAT job of covering, but it's all the other insight into the program that Rick gets and posts that really makes it worth the price IMO.

XU3232
08-09-2016, 12:58 PM
I'll second this. I think I've said this before on here but I'll echo it anyway. Scout/Rick definitely have a stigma as being a recruiting site, which they do a GREAT job of covering, but it's all the other insight into the program that Rick gets and posts that really makes it worth the price IMO.

He also just sent out a promotion running through Thursday for membership the rest of this year for the price of one month ($10)...

XMuskieFTW
08-09-2016, 01:10 PM
He also just sent out a promotion running through Thursday for membership the rest of this year for the price of one month ($10)...

I think my cheap self might finally sign up with that promotion.

XU3232
08-09-2016, 01:20 PM
I think my cheap self might finally sign up with that promotion.

I was thinking the same thing...

xu82
08-09-2016, 01:59 PM
I just signed up and I literally feel better already.

RealDeal
08-09-2016, 02:53 PM
I signed up too, too good a deal.

fellahmuskie
08-09-2016, 03:41 PM
Signed up. Sounds like Rick's promotion is working pretty well.

bobbiemcgee
08-12-2016, 02:31 PM
Scruggs cancelled his MSU visit this weekend due to a "conflict".

JTG
08-12-2016, 03:08 PM
Scruggs cancelled his MSU visit this weekend due to a "conflict".

Old news, mentioned last week.

xu82
08-12-2016, 05:07 PM
Every time this thread pops up again I get excited. Working on being patient....

bobbiemcgee
08-29-2016, 04:48 PM
Scruggs has apparently dropped Illinois from his list and made a visit to Uconn, but an IndyStar reporter said he may just be "too far from home" for him.

MuskieXU
08-30-2016, 11:36 AM
UConn recruited a 5 star PG in 2015 and a top 40 PG in 2016 that would both likely be ahead of Scruggs on the depth chart. I believe I read somewhere he basically wanted the chance to visit a school far from home, but I dont think UConn was ever a serious consideration. It still seems to be XU vs IU and XU is still the heavy favorite according to Scouts currently.

Juice
08-30-2016, 11:55 AM
UConn recruited a 5 star PG in 2015 and a top 40 PG in 2016 that would both likely be ahead of Scruggs on the depth chart. I believe I read somewhere he basically wanted the chance to visit a school far from home, but I dont think UConn was ever a serious consideration. It still seems to be XU vs IU and XU is still the heavy favorite according to Scouts currently.

This is all correct.

mistabeecee41
08-30-2016, 04:38 PM
Louisville "trying to get back in the mix" whatever that means.

http://louisville.247sports.com/Article/Louisville-back-in-mix-with-Paul-Scruggs--47054563

GIMMFD
08-30-2016, 06:20 PM

Well this is great news for us, hopefully we can get him locked down as well. This class is shaping out very nicely so far for us.

xu82
08-30-2016, 06:44 PM
Well this is great news for us, hopefully we can get him locked down as well. This class is shaping out very nicely so far for us.

Getting him would be HUGE, and might even help (if even just a little bit) getting his buddy Wilkes. I'd love to see this as the best class EVER!

MADXSTER
08-30-2016, 06:49 PM
Getting him would be HUGE, and might even help (if even just a little bit) getting his buddy Wilkes. I'd love to see this as the best class EVER!

Getting the best class ever playing along side the best class ever from 2 years ago would be outstanding!

Mrs. Garrett
08-31-2016, 09:56 AM

http://louisville.247sports.com/Article/Louisville-back-in-mix-with-Paul-Scruggs--47054563

I'm sure hookers are involved.

MuskieXU
08-31-2016, 10:55 AM

This worries me a tiny bit. They stopped recruiting him because they didnt think they had a chance, does that mean something has changed to make them think they now do?

Juice
08-31-2016, 08:15 PM
This worries me a tiny bit. They stopped recruiting him because they didnt think they had a chance, does that mean something has changed to make them think they now do?

Note that they have a verbal from another PG already.

xu82
08-31-2016, 08:34 PM
Note that they have a verbal from another PG already.

But isn't Scruggs rated significantly higher? Sounds a little like Hooker U might want an upgrade and the committed guy might just be depth? I sure do wish we could lock this up!!! Could be an amazing class!

xudash
08-31-2016, 08:49 PM
I like our chances.

We have the sustained relationships with him and genuine interest in him.

Why step into such a hot mess in Louisville.

Juice
09-01-2016, 11:12 AM
But isn't Scruggs rated significantly higher? Sounds a little like Hooker U might want an upgrade and the committed guy might just be depth? I sure do wish we could lock this up!!! Could be an amazing class!

Why would a top 100 player (Darius Perry) stay to be depth? Louisville isn't risking losing a top 75-100 guys so they can get a top 40 guy.

Cheesehead
09-01-2016, 10:27 PM
F Pitino, that POS cheating asshole.

xu82
09-01-2016, 11:02 PM
F Pitino, that POS cheating asshole.

I admire your restraint.

Masterofreality
09-04-2016, 05:49 PM
Don't know what this means, but Paul is transferring to Prolific Prep in California from Indy Southport.
Moving further away can't help X.

xu82
09-04-2016, 06:34 PM
Don't know what this means, but Paul is transferring to Prolific Prep in California from Indy Southport.

Roadlife
09-04-2016, 07:29 PM
right off hand I'd say that Mack (or any other Xavier coach) probably won't be seeing many of his games this season.

XUFan09
09-04-2016, 07:36 PM
Keep in mind that he's also moving farther away from the other notable teams recruiting him.

xu82
09-04-2016, 07:36 PM
Was UCLA on his list? And weren't we under the impression he wanted to stay close to home? I have no idea what to make of this. Is this one year to get away then return for college? Or does he want to be out there? Is it solid info?

XUFan09
09-04-2016, 08:15 PM
Was UCLA on his list? And weren't we under the impression he wanted to stay close to home? I have no idea what to make of this. Is this one year to get away then return for college? Or does he want to be out there? Is it solid info?
I don't know if UCLA would still be considered a notable school.

mistabeecee41
09-04-2016, 08:27 PM
There are no west coast teams on any of his list - Washington was interested his point and the only connection UCLA has is Wilkes. Unless he is totally reopening his recruitment, I don't think this means much. Though Greg Doyels tweet made it seem like he thinks things could change. "Thought to be leaning"

Top-30 recruit Paul Scruggs (2017), thought to be leaning toward Xavier or IU, has told Southport teammates he'll transfer to @ProlificPrep.

xu82
09-04-2016, 08:31 PM
There are no west coast teams on any of his list - Washington was interested his point and the only connection UCLA has is Wilkes. Unless he is totally reopening his recruitment, I don't think this means much. Though Greg Doyels tweet made it seem like he thinks things could change. "Thought to be leaning"

Top-30 recruit Paul Scruggs (2017), thought to be leaning toward Xavier or IU, has told Southport teammates he'll transfer to @ProlificPrep.

Yep, Wilkes was the UCLA connection. Well, interesting news.

GIMMFD
09-04-2016, 09:02 PM
Yep, Wilkes was the UCLA connection. Well, interesting news.

I still don't think we should read too much into it, if all goes well and he truly loves Xavier, it could end up opening a pipe-line in the west. Let's look at things positive guys!!

AviatorX
09-04-2016, 09:29 PM

I think if there's one thing we can all be sure about here it's that Doyel is just guessing when it comes to this recruitment. Top HS talent leaving the state of Indiana (whether for college or apparently prep schools) is a really touchy issue amongst Indiana fans, and based on some of the reactions from writers like Doyel and David Woods, apparently Indiana reporters as well.

mistabeecee41
09-05-2016, 01:05 PM
Makai Ashton Langford, 2017 PG, just picked UCOnn. Think it's safe to knock them off the list.

bobbiemcgee
09-05-2016, 02:45 PM

Odd choice since there is no school at Prolific Prep.

Masterofreality
09-05-2016, 02:59 PM
Odd choice since there is no school at Prolific Prep.

Prolific Prep offers academic support but doesn’t include a school — its players attend pre-existing accredited schools, including three at nearby Catholic Justin-Siena High and three at public Vintage High, both in Napa.

This is basically an all year round travel AAU team.

XUFan09
09-05-2016, 03:08 PM
Prolific Prep offers academic support but doesn’t include a school — its players attend pre-existing accredited schools, including three at nearby Catholic Justin-Siena High and three at public Vintage High, both in Napa.

Yep. It's similar to Huntington Prep in West Virginia (which has included some past Xavier recruits). Huntington Prep players attend the local private school, St. Joseph's Central Catholic High School.

Masterofreality
09-05-2016, 03:29 PM
Yep. It's similar to Huntington Prep in West Virginia (which has included some past Xavier recruits). Huntington Prep players attend the local private school, St. Joseph's Central Catholic High School.

Findlay Prep in Las Vegas is the same kind of deal.

xudash
09-05-2016, 05:19 PM

Any kid who is intelligent enough to spend time in Napa Valley will ultimately make a final decision to come to X.

xu82
09-05-2016, 05:30 PM
Any kid who is intelligent enough to spend time in Napa Valley will ultimately make a final decision to come to X.

A clear sign of intelligence!

We've only been to Napa once, but thoroughly enjoyed visiting the wineries. Maybe a bit too much. At one point I decided it was a good idea to send my sister a case of wine to thank her for keeping our kids while we were out west. The next day, feeling much more sober, I called to tell her a gift would be arriving, and don't think you should cooking with that stuff! Our favorite stop was Silver Oak winery and the cabernet became an easy go to gift for my wife on any occasion. We had a climate controlled wine closet in our last house so letting them pile up didn't seem like a bad thing...until the local news had a story about most wine being consumed within days of purchase and they often didn't keep well. I got nervous so opened a bottle at dinner one night. Sure enough, it had turned and was totally undrinkable! And I had a ton of this at about $100/pop! Open Season was declared on the Silver Oak!!! Every other bottle was just fine, but we had a great time discovering that!

Roadlife
09-05-2016, 06:21 PM
in vino veritas

bobbiemcgee
09-16-2016, 05:35 PM
Weird;

http://www.indystar.com/story/sports/columnists/gregg-doyel/2016/09/06/paul-scruggs-leave-southport-calif-prep-school/89911066/

paulxu
09-16-2016, 06:42 PM
I read about another kid going to one of these type of "prep" schools.
They had room and board (and practice) but no actual school...that was carried on in conjunction with a local high school.

I wonder if that's the new sort of development for some of these players.
They get more attention on their skill development than a regular high school can give them, and in a confined, managed college like dorm setting.

Don't the Florida tennis "academies" do something like this?

xeus
09-16-2016, 07:33 PM
Don't the Florida tennis "academies" do something like this?

That's what came to mind for me too. Not sure.

We do have a few tennis players on the board, including pimpinthebox, Lamont Thurston, and Ron Mexico.

XUMIOH12
09-17-2016, 10:10 AM
Weird;

http://www.indystar.com/story/sports/columnists/gregg-doyel/2016/09/06/paul-scruggs-leave-southport-calif-prep-school/89911066/

this story is completely biased.

I'm not a fan of this type of thing, but for some reason kids think that they need to go to a prep school to gain more exposure, among other reasons.

XUMIOH12
09-17-2016, 10:13 AM
right when Prolific Prep came in to existence, Josh Jackson decided to go there, which i always thought was weird

XUFan09
09-17-2016, 10:33 AM
this story is completely biased.

I'm not a fan of this type of thing, but for some reason kids think that they need to go to a prep school to gain more exposure, among other reasons.
Yeah, the article reeks of Indiana resentment that a basketball player is leaving their state. I don't think it's necessarily exposure for these players; these prep schools often have greater resources on the basketball side while still providing an avenue to take care of the academic side.

Xville
09-18-2016, 09:24 AM
He just doesn't seem like the kind of guy that is going to come to xavier and that's fine. I could be wrong but going across the country to get more exposure or whatever the heck he is doing, doesn't scream xavier commit to me.

AviatorX
09-18-2016, 09:37 AM
He just doesn't seem like the kind of guy that is going to come to xavier and that's fine. I could be wrong but going across the country to get more exposure or whatever the heck he is doing, doesn't scream xavier commit to me.

What could a HS player do that would scream Xavier commit? X has (successfully) taken many recruits from prep schools (West, Burrell, Reynolds, Christon). The fact that you've decided to make up a reason for Scruggs' transfer doesn't change that if you ask me.

XUMIOH12
09-18-2016, 11:23 AM

why not? tons of kids go to prep schools these days.

Xville
09-18-2016, 11:38 AM
why not? tons of kids go to prep schools these days.

There's a difference between going to prep school because of academics or not being ready for college for one reason or another vs what Scruggs is doing. To me what he is doing sounds like he wants a lot of attention and to be wooed by big time schools, which is absolutely fine but kids like that tend to not come to xavier

Juice
09-18-2016, 11:50 AM
There's a difference between going to prep school because of academics or not being ready for college for one reason or another vs what Scruggs is doing. To me what he is doing sounds like he wants a lot of attention and to be wooed by big time schools, which is absolutely fine but kids like that tend to not come to xavier

Keep throwing misinformation out there.

Most likely, this is a purely basketball move for the 4-star prospect. After establishing himself as an elite prospect in Indiana, the appeal of playing against consistently high-end competition in a place where he can completely focus on his game both physically and mentally was probably extremely enticing, especially before he heads off for the rigors of high-major D1 college basketball. It should be noted that Prolific Prep has had some very big names walk through its doors in recent years, like Kansas super-freshman Josh Jackson, who the Hoosiers will get a taste of later this year in Hawaii.

Also, currently on Prolific Prep's roster is 5-star 2017 SG Gary Trent, who has a relationship with Scruggs that goes back many years. But, for any super-team conspiracy theorists out there, Trent is seen as nearly a lock to head to Duke (95% on Crystal Ball), and his other suitors don't seem to match any schools even remotely still in the running for Scruggs (Note: I reserve the right to rescind this statement because this is still high school boys making decisions, after all.)

http://www.crimsonquarry.com/2016/9/6/12818198/top-2017-iu-target-paul-scruggs-transferring-to-a-prep-school-in-napa

This is actually the reason for the transfer.

Xville
09-18-2016, 12:13 PM
Keep throwing misinformation out there.

http://www.crimsonquarry.com/2016/9/6/12818198/top-2017-iu-target-paul-scruggs-transferring-to-a-prep-school-in-napa

This is actually the reason for the transfer.

Good lord...to some of you it's like I just called your baby ugly. RELAX. Plus, you should probably not believe everything you read in print. Plus, maybe you should read between the lines with what that article was saying. It's pretty easy to infer from that, that maybe he also would want bigger schools to start noticing him...oh the horror! He's not even on Xavier's team and some of you act like he is your first born son.

Juice
09-18-2016, 12:22 PM
Good lord...to some of you it's like I just called your baby ugly. RELAX. Plus, you should probably not believe everything you read in print. Plus, maybe you should read between the lines with what that article was saying. It's pretty easy to infer from that, that maybe he also would want bigger schools to start noticing him...oh the horror! He's not even on Xavier's team and some of you act like he is your first born son.

I am calm. But what I do think is crazy is a grown making claims on a message board based on his feelings and what he thinks are the intentions of a high school kid.

That blog isn't the only source saying what was written. Also, he's being recruited by or was being recruited by Michigan State, IU, Louisville, UConn, etc. There's not many bigger schools out there. He doesn't need the attention. He's a top 40-50 players. Every school in America knows who he is.

XUFan09
09-18-2016, 12:49 PM
I am calm. But what I do think is crazy is a grown making claims on a message board based on his feelings and what he thinks are the intentions of a high school kid.

That blog isn't the only source saying what was written. Also, he's being recruited by or was being recruited by Michigan State, IU, Louisville, UConn, etc. There's not many bigger schools out there. He doesn't need the attention. He's a top 40-50 players. Every school in America knows who he is.
No, it's impossible to calmly call out someone on their unfounded speculation. You must be really upset.

Xville
09-18-2016, 01:15 PM

I love how you come down on me for making an opinion, yet you are doing the exact same thing based off of what some blog told you. Do you know Paul? I don't know him at all but going across the country to a prep school just to be with a buddy doesn't seem to me to tell the whole story. He may come to x and may be a great kid, I don't know but frankly neither do you. I was making an opinion not passing it off as fact.

Juice
09-18-2016, 01:44 PM
I love how you come down on me for making an opinion, yet you are doing the exact same thing based off of what some blog told you. Do you know Paul? I don't know him at all but going across the country to a prep school just to be with a buddy doesn't seem to me to tell the whole story. He may come to x and may be a great kid, I don't know but frankly neither do you. I was making an opinion not passing it off as fact.

As I stated before, that blog isn't the only source reporting what was in that post. So if multiple sources have it, then I believe it way more over some guy popping off "opinions".

LA Muskie
09-18-2016, 04:03 PM

Or...he wants to get better at basketball. Chill out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xudash
09-18-2016, 04:39 PM

And, judging from his father's comments, I still like Xavier's chances. The family is well grounded and focused on the right "student-athlete" kind of priorities.

Xville
09-18-2016, 04:55 PM

Maybe...who knows. And I am chill..I don't really care all that much, I was just making an opinion based on some information in a blog and somega people on here acted like I called their baby ugly. They got all defensive because I made what they deemed as negative comments about the thought process of a high school kid.

My opinion is that this kid isn't coming to xavier, but I will gladly come back here and eat crow if he does.

xu82
09-18-2016, 05:43 PM

I happen to like that in our recruits. I don't see how this changes anything. We were reported to be a strong favorite before this news, and I think we are still regarded to be in about the same place.

X Factor
09-18-2016, 09:40 PM
Mob mentality is just as bad on this board as the Scout board. Any speculation about Scruggs or concern he's going out West for "other" reasons, or pessimism will immediately bring out the attack dogs.

NO ONE knows one way or another what Paul is going to do. So everyone has said Xavier is the clear leader for a long time, and he already took his official visit to X. No commitment. I've been around long enough and have read certain recruiting analysts long enough to know that it's not a good thing when the longer a kid waits for the supposedly "clear leader", the chances of that school getting the kid goes down.

It's a waiting game now. I think there is cause for speculation and concern if you're a fan. No harm in that. But everyone on the opposite side; the everything is roses with Paul and it's no big deal he up and moved 2000 miles from home three weeks after his senior year of HS had already started crowd, don't act like you know with 100% certainty what's going on with this recruitment.

XUFan09
09-18-2016, 10:06 PM
Mob mentality is just as bad on this board as the Scout board. Any speculation about Scruggs or concern he's going out West for "other" reasons, or pessimism will immediately bring out the attack dogs.

NO ONE knows one way or another what Paul is going to do. So everyone has said Xavier is the clear leader for a long time, and he already took his official visit to X. No commitment. I've been around long enough and have read certain recruiting analysts long enough to know that it's not a good thing when the longer a kid waits for the supposedly "clear leader", the chances of that school getting the kid goes down.

It's a waiting game now. I think there is cause for speculation and concern if you're a fan. No harm in that. But everyone on the opposite side; the everything is roses with Paul and it's no big deal he up and moved 2000 miles from home three weeks after his senior year of HS had already started crowd, don't act like you know with 100% certainty what's going on with this recruitment.

It's pretty clear you have equivocated "disagreeing with excessive worry" and "100% optimism" on the Scout board.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_dilemma

MuskieCinci
09-19-2016, 09:30 AM
Person 1: Paul isn't coming to Xavier, let's just move on already. He clearly wants more exposure and to go to a bigger program than Xavier. Maybe even something shady is going on.

Person 2: Based on what information? All of the reliable info that is out there indicates that Xavier is still the leader and has been. Why move on from a top 40 player that we are the known favorites for and are considered in a better spot than Indiana, Michigan State, and UConn?

Person 1: EASY there buddy! It's pretty clear what is going on here, unless you have some facts you need to chill. Did Paul call you himself and tell you Xavier is his pick? Then you have no idea either and my opinion based off of emotion and your opinion based off of all the available information are the exact same, sorry I can see things from a rationale perspective and not through blue tinted glasses.

Person 2: I never said Paul was a lock to come to Xavier. The concerning thing about his recruitment is that he still hasn't committed yet, which is cause to think Paul to Xavier isn't a slam dunk. The concern over him going to a prep school doesn't seem to be the death blow to Xavier's chances like everyone thinks. Every school in the country has already seen Paul and knows who he is, and of the finalists for him none are anywhere close to his new prep school and I doubt Michigan State is moving to the west coast anytime soon.

XUFan09
09-19-2016, 10:12 AM
Person 1: Paul isn't coming to Xavier, let's just move on already. He clearly wants more exposure and to go to a bigger program than Xavier. Maybe even something shady is going on.

Person 2: Based on what information? All of the reliable info that is out there indicates that Xavier is still the leader and has been. Why move on from a top 40 player that we are the known favorites for and are considered in a better spot than Indiana, Michigan State, and UConn?

Person 1: EASY there buddy! It's pretty clear what is going on here, unless you have some facts you need to chill. Did Paul call you himself and tell you Xavier is his pick? Then you have no idea either and my opinion based off of emotion and your opinion based off of all the available information are the exact same, sorry I can see things from a rationale perspective and not through blue tinted glasses.

Person 2: I never said Paul was a lock to come to Xavier. The concerning thing about his recruitment is that he still hasn't committed yet, which is cause to think Paul to Xavier isn't a slam dunk. The concern over him going to a prep school doesn't seem to be the death blow to Xavier's chances like everyone thinks. Every school in the country has already seen Paul and knows who he is, and of the finalists for him none are anywhere close to his new prep school and I doubt Michigan State is moving to the west coast anytime soon.

I lol'ed.

Juice
09-19-2016, 02:16 PM

This is really good

X Factor
09-19-2016, 02:58 PM

Person 1: EASY there buddy! It's pretty clear what is going on here, unless you have some facts you need to chill. Did Paul call you himself and tell you Xavier is his pick? Then you have no idea either and my opinion based off of common sense and your opinion based off of all the available information are the exact same, sorry I can see things from a rationale perspective and not through blue tinted glasses.

That's probably a better word.

Xville
09-19-2016, 05:36 PM
It's hilarious to me that a blog and "some other articles" are treated as gospel, while an actual article in the indystar is completely biased and ridiculous. You can't make this stuff up. Some of you crack me up.

AviatorX
09-19-2016, 05:50 PM
It's hilarious to me that a blog and "some other articles" are treated as gospel, while an actual article in the indystar is completely biased and ridiculous. You can't make this stuff up. Some of you crack me up.

I mean, the column (not an article) 1) is geared toward Indiana HS fans who are notoriously protective/fired up about HS players leaving the state 2) basically spells out the reason for Scruggs' transfer (rift between AAU/HS coach) and 3) states that Scruggs' recruitment is likely unchanged by the transfer. Soooo not really sure it's the piece you want to point to when randomly asserting Scruggs transferred to get more exposure/isn't likely to come to X.

I don't think it's unreasonable to take the position that the longer someone is uncommitted the worse it is for the perceived leader, but I think here there's a couple of mitigating factors to that -- first, Scruggs had to make a much more pressing decision/life change, and second, nothing has really happened (no visits scheduled, etc.) to indicate a change in his recruitment, and honestly, visiting the other schools involved became more difficult.

Juice
09-19-2016, 06:10 PM

It was written by Greg Doyel. Enough said.

Xville
09-19-2016, 06:11 PM
I mean, the column (not an article) 1) is geared toward Indiana HS fans who are notoriously protective/fired up about HS players leaving the state 2) basically spells out the reason for Scruggs' transfer (rift between AAU/HS coach) and 3) states that Scruggs' recruitment is likely unchanged by the transfer. Soooo not really sure it's the piece you want to point to when randomly asserting Scruggs transferred to get more exposure/isn't likely to come to X.

I don't think it's unreasonable to take the position that the longer someone is uncommitted the worse it is for the perceived leader, but I think here there's a couple of mitigating factors to that -- first, Scruggs had to make a much more pressing decision/life change, and second, nothing has really happened (no visits scheduled, etc.) to indicate a change in his recruitment, and honestly, visiting the other schools involved became more difficult.

My point was that the article/column whatever you want to call it is being called biased and ridiculous while a blog is being treated as gospel. That's all. And, the fact that the blog and column said different things yet again one being treated as gospel by some on here while the other is completely erroneous.

My main point is that no one knows what is going on here yet some people who think they are insiders and know the inner workings of a high school senior based on a few written pieces that basically have the same information as any of us do. Thou shalt not have an opinion that some consider a detriment to the Xavier basketball team. Now say five hail Marys and two our fathers...your sin is forgiven.

XMuskieFTW
09-19-2016, 07:48 PM
Him moving out west doesn't concern me at all cause he's not any closer to anyone else recruiting him and I have a hard time seeing a new school jumping in and being able to out recruit those who have put in so much time.
The only thing that slightly concerns me is the long wait. Gives other schools like msu to gain ground, however him being far away probably makes that more difficult.
Until I hear anything credible on another school really challenging Xavier in the recruitment, I'm not going to be overly worried and just sit back and wait.

XUMIOH12
09-19-2016, 09:42 PM
Him moving out west doesn't concern me at all cause he's not any closer to anyone else recruiting him and I have a hard time seeing a new school jumping in and being able to out recruit those who have put in so much time.
The only thing that slightly concerns me is the long wait. Gives other schools like msu to gain ground, however him being far away probably makes that more difficult.
Until I hear anything credible on another school really challenging Xavier in the recruitment, I'm not going to be overly worried and just sit back and wait.

yep this is how im looking at it. No need to be worried about it, unless there is news stating otherwise, which there hasnt been at this point.

XUMIOH12
09-19-2016, 09:49 PM

i havent read any of the blogs or other articles people are referring to, but in regards to the indystar article it is pretty clear they are just trying to demean his decision to transfer out of indiana. indystar and doyel are retweeting that article with the headline "Paul Scruggs is transferring to a PO Box". If that doesnt sounds like their feelings are hurt then i dont know what does.

ammtd34
09-20-2016, 07:36 AM
"Some other articles" were written by guys whose jobs largely depend on how well they communicate with high school players and their families. I think they should be taken more seriously than Doyel.

Juice
09-20-2016, 09:55 AM
"Some other articles" were written by guys whose jobs largely depend on how well they communicate with high school players and their families. I think they should be taken more seriously than Doyel.

Ding ding ding

Muskie
09-20-2016, 10:57 AM
Say what you want but Doyel has a done a great job covering Indiana Sports (imho) since he came to the Star. Do I think he's pandering to the IU "HS kid leave state" paranoia/apathy"? Yes.

AviatorX
09-20-2016, 11:28 AM
Say what you want but Doyel has a done a great job covering Indiana Sports (imho) since he came to the Star. Do I think he's pandering to the IU "HS kid leave state" paranoia/apathy"? Yes.

Definitely fair. Dakich also spent a week "eviscerating" (his description) Prolific Prep and people like Justin Albers jumped on board. Personally, I find it hilarious that no one in that circle is mentions the fact that a year from now, Scruggs is 99.9% going to be eligible and playing high-major ball, which is really all that matters. The posturing that competing for a state title (looks unlikely with Romeo in the picture) or Mr. Basketball (probably gonna go to Wilkes, especially if he goes to IU) should be more important to Scruggs is comical from an outsider's perspective.

ArizonaXUGrad
09-20-2016, 01:38 PM
Didn't Josh Jackson from finish a year there this year before heading to KU?

Definitely fair. Dakich also spent a week "eviscerating" (his description) Prolific Prep and people like Justin Albers jumped on board. Personally, I find it hilarious that no one in that circle is mentions the fact that a year from now, Scruggs is 99.9% going to be eligible and playing high-major ball, which is really all that matters. The posturing that competing for a state title (looks unlikely with Romeo in the picture) or Mr. Basketball (probably gonna go to Wilkes, especially if he goes to IU) should be more important to Scruggs is comical from an outsider's perspective.

XUMIOH12
09-20-2016, 01:47 PM
right when Prolific Prep came in to existence, Josh Jackson decided to go there, which i always thought was weird

Didn't Josh Jackson from finish a year there this year before heading to KU?

yes, he played there the past 2 seasons and was essentially the first player to go there once PP started

X-man
09-23-2016, 05:11 AM
Rivals still like Scruggs to come to the Muskies. Here's the link (https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/news/predictions-where-will-the-2017-four-stars-land-part-i-) to the article on 4-star recruit predictions. Scruggs is the second player listed.

xu82
09-23-2016, 06:45 AM
Rivals still like Scruggs to come to the Muskies. Here's the link (https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/news/predictions-where-will-the-2017-four-stars-land-part-i-) to the article on 4-star recruit predictions. Scruggs is the second player listed.

I'd love to see PG Tremont Waters commit to Indiana. I feel good about Scruggs, but I'd like to feel better.

Juice
09-23-2016, 07:53 AM
I'd love to see PG Tremont Waters commit to Indiana. I feel good about Scruggs, but I'd like to feel better.

Hey look, it's another source that isn't Doyel saying that the move to Prolific Prep has no effect on his decision.

A rugged point guard with size, Scruggs has moved from Indiana to California for his senior season. The move shouldn’t have any impact on his decision. Indiana has been trying hard to keep him home but he looks to be trending towards Xavier.

Xville
09-23-2016, 08:37 AM
Hey look, it's another source that isn't Doyel saying that the move to Prolific Prep has no effect on his decision.

So then why hasn't he made a verbal? He's made his visits etc...maybe he is just waiting to see if Indiana signs another pg? Who knows...To think that anyone knows what is really going on in the mind of a high school senior is pretty naive.

AviatorX
09-23-2016, 08:42 AM
So then why hasn't he made a verbal? He's made his visits etc...maybe he is just waiting to see if Indiana signs another pg? Who knows...To think that anyone knows what is really going on in the mind of a high school senior is pretty naive.

The majority of the top 100 hasn't committed. There's really no need to be in a rush. If Scruggs wants to go to IU, he has a really weird way of showing it. Following both teams closely, Scruggs isn't really even discussed at this point in the online IU community.

Juice
09-23-2016, 08:44 AM

I'm in no way talking about whether he will or will not commit, you dolt. No one has been saying that. We have simply been shooting down your speculative bullshit about his prep school. That's it. For all I know he could commit to IU but it's not because of going to Prolific Prep.

Xville
09-23-2016, 08:45 AM
The majority of the top 100 hasn't committed. There's really no need to be in a rush. If Scruggs wants to go to IU, he has a really weird way of showing it. Following both teams closely, Scruggs isn't really even discussed at this point in the online IU community.

I'm not saying that he is leaning toward IU...I'm just saying that we don't really know what is going on inside his head..yet some on here keep acting like they do.

BMoreX
09-23-2016, 08:46 AM

Also it's not like Xavier is recruiting any top PGs anyway, so he really has no reason to rush to a decision. No one's taking his PG spot at X.

Xville
09-23-2016, 08:46 AM
I'm in no way talking about whether he will or will not commit, you dolt. No one has been saying that. We have simply been shooting down your speculative bullshit about his prep school. That's it. For all I know he could commit to IU but it's not because of going to Prolific Prep.

oh ok you must know Paul really well then...when you talk to him, tell him we would like him to come to X. Thanks!

AviatorX
09-23-2016, 08:51 AM
I'm not saying that he is leaning toward IU...I'm just saying that we don't really know what is going on inside his head..yet some on here keep acting like they do.

"Maybe he is just waiting to see if Indiana signs another PG" seems like trying to get inside his head to me. You're speculating just like the rest of us, the difference (as Juice alluded to) is your speculation is colored by the opinion that something weird must be going on because of the prep school move while everyone else is telling you it's not a factor/pointing out reasons things still look good for X.

I'm not sure why you have to know what's going on in someone's head to look at their recruiting and develop thoughts about it.

Juice
09-23-2016, 08:52 AM

Jesus dude, people have talked to him and his coaches. They then write and report on the conversation. It's really not that hard to understand. That's the point of their recruiting websites. So unless Scruggs is straight lying to them, yes some people do have some idea what's going on in his head.

XU 87
09-23-2016, 09:18 AM

Disagree. To some extent, of course people know what he's thinking. There's a reason multiple sites keep saying XU is the leader for him.

(I see Juice said the same thing in his last post).

XUFan09
09-23-2016, 09:35 AM
Disagree. To some extent, of course people know what he's thinking. There's a reason multiple sites keep saying XU is the leader for him.

(I see Juice said the same thing in his last post).
Yep. And even the weaker sites out there have a decent track record on what is going on with these players. In good part, it's about having conversations with the right people and parsing out what can be confidently deemed true and what seems dubious.

nuts4xu
09-23-2016, 09:44 AM
I'm just saying that we don't really know what is going on inside his head..yet some on here keep acting like they do.

Got it. You have said this a number of times in this thread, and I don't think anyone disagrees "that we don't really know what is going on inside his head".

This message board has thousands of posters that act like they know everything, it is the nature of the beast. It is always funny to see someone get so butt hurt because a group of people disagree with an opinion.

You are officially on record with your opinion that Scruggs' transfer to Prolific Prep is not a good sign for Xavier. Regardless of who has what source, your opinion is tough to dispute. If you feel you have better sources than most, and want to debate the validity of Scout, ESPN, Rivals, etc. that could be a whole new thread. It is the type of discussion that goes no where, and usually ends up with someone humping a door knob. I am not telling you NOT to spend your Friday in such a manner, you are free to choose what you post and don't post. It just might make more sense to move on with a more satisfying activity.

Either way best wishes, Cheers!

MuskieXU
09-23-2016, 01:36 PM
Feel free to scoff at me (and perhaps rightfully so) but right now on Twitter Paul Scruggs follows one and only one Head Coach (Chris Mack), he follows 5 and only 5 assistant coaches (4 are Xavier's) and by my count he follows 6 and only 6 current basketball players, and all are Xavier players. He also follows Najo Marshall. Until this changes I have no fear that Scruggs is going anywhere but XU. If he was really considering IU, dont you think he'd, at the very least, follow Crean on twitter?

xu82
09-23-2016, 03:11 PM

Oh, I agree and even think him going out west is a good indication he's willing to leave Indiana, much to the chagrin of the IU faithful. I just feel better when it's a done deal, or with any positive step in that direction (i.e. IU filling their PG slot thus ducking out of the "competition").

xu82
09-23-2016, 03:18 PM
Got it. You have said this a number of times in this thread, and I don't think anyone disagrees "that we don't really know what is going on inside his head".

This message board has thousands of posters that act like they know everything, it is the nature of the beast. It is always funny to see someone get so butt hurt because a group of people disagree with an opinion.

You are officially on record with your opinion that Scruggs' transfer to Prolific Prep is not a good sign for Xavier. Regardless of who has what source, your opinion is tough to dispute. If you feel you have better sources than most, and want to debate the validity of Scout, ESPN, Rivals, etc. that could be a whole new thread. It is the type of discussion that goes no where, and usually ends up with someone humping a door knob. I am not telling you NOT to spend your Friday in such a manner, you are free to choose what you post and don't post. It just might make more sense to move on with a more satisfying activity.

Either way best wishes, Cheers!

Oh, the humanity! Think of the door knob for once!

ReturnOfTheMack
10-10-2016, 02:27 PM
Scruggs tweeted earlier that his announcement is "coming soon". All signs point to X. Here's to hoping!

Lamont Sanford
10-11-2016, 07:56 AM
FYI...Scruggs just accepted my request to follow him on Twitter. That has to be the final confirmation that he is gonna be a Muskie, right?!?

paulxu
10-11-2016, 08:15 AM
You're working on taking over Shannon's job.

ArizonaXUGrad
10-11-2016, 11:09 AM
Missing on Wilkes was a bummer, but in the end I really want Scruggs to commit. That will round out this class as one of the best. This kid can play and will just add to the talent he has for 2017.

XUdenver
10-11-2016, 11:41 AM
Not sure if I saw this anywhere else.

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Paul-Scruggs-90688/

ArizonaXUGrad
10-11-2016, 01:15 PM
Did I see a 6'10 wingspan? Good lord.

Emp
10-11-2016, 04:40 PM

I like the body, the D and the toughness. Another Indy blue collar grinder in the he mold of Cole and Cage.

Agree with previous comments re getting out of Dodge to avoid the IU crazies when he commits elsewhere.. to X!!

Juice
10-11-2016, 06:39 PM
I like the body, the D and the toughness. Another Indy blue collar grinder in the he mold of Cole and Cage.

Agree with previous comments re getting out of Dodge to avoid the IU crazies when he commits elsewhere.. to X!!

Which Cole? If you're talking Brandon, he's from Illinois.

XUMIOH12
10-11-2016, 09:19 PM

love that wingspan for a guard. fairly similar body to what kris dunn was.

Emp
10-11-2016, 09:33 PM
Which Cole? If you're talking Brandon, he's from Illinois.

Operator error? Locker room braggadocio? ��

xeus
10-12-2016, 06:07 AM

My wingspan is about 3'6". Good Lord.

xufan02
10-12-2016, 06:36 AM
Scruggs has all the tools to be an elite defender. I'm really excited to see Scruggs, Goodin, and Marshall on the court together. All play extremely hard and can handle the ball. I think our biggest challenge next year will be making shots from three. Having Macura, Kaiser, Ridder, and Elias Harris helps, but two of those guys have no game experience. Our 2018 class will have some shot makers.

Lamont Sanford
10-14-2016, 07:43 AM
Is today finally the day he commits?!?

nuts4xu
10-14-2016, 08:06 AM
Is today finally the day he commits?!?

My magic 8 ball says yes....

XMuskieFTW
10-14-2016, 08:24 AM
Merry Scruggsmas.

blueblob06
10-14-2016, 11:35 AM
The waiting game... C'mon Paul, pick the MUSKIES!!!

ron meXico
10-14-2016, 11:58 AM
It feels like this commitment has taken so long...
I feel like a Haitian waiting on the Clinton foundation
C'mon Paul you and Manley... X up!

Lamont Sanford
10-14-2016, 12:03 PM
When Scruggs finally pulls the trigger for X, it's gonna feel like Bill Clinton's birthday when he got that $1MM check from Qatar!

paulxu
10-14-2016, 12:10 PM
C'mon Paul, pick the MUSKIES!!!

OK. I pick the MUSKIES!!!

ammtd34
10-14-2016, 12:37 PM
When Scruggs finally pulls the trigger for X, it's gonna feel like Bill Clinton's birthday when he got that $1MM check from Qatar!

After he failed to bring us the World Cup that was awarded to Qatar.

Lamont Sanford
10-14-2016, 12:49 PM
After he failed to bring us the World Cup that was awarded to Qatar.

I can only imagine how much Sepp Blatter's birthday check was!

ammtd34
10-14-2016, 12:51 PM
Zidane's was like $15,000,000. He was Qatar's pitch man.

BandAid
10-14-2016, 01:38 PM
So, he hasn't said anything like at 8:00 PST I'm making a decision? But he might make a decision tomorrow? This is such a tease...

ron meXico
10-14-2016, 02:15 PM
I read an Indiana speculator this morning say he was working on a small after school presser, which could mean anything.

XMuskieFTW
10-14-2016, 03:06 PM
I read an Indiana speculator this morning say he was working on a small after school presser, which could mean anything.

That means we'll have to wait until at least 6. I can't wait any longer. Damn Pacific coast time.

xudash
10-14-2016, 03:37 PM
That means we'll have to wait until at least 6. I can't wait any longer. Damn Pacific coast time.

Well, since it is characterized as being a "small after school presser" it could mean that the announcement itself is small. As in "I haven't decided yet; have a nice weekend and stay tuned."

MuskieCinci
10-14-2016, 03:50 PM
COMMITTED!

https://twitter.com/BSnowScout/status/787032194002751488

bobbiemcgee
10-14-2016, 03:52 PM
Fantastic GET!!!! WOW!!! Go Muskies!

Caf
10-14-2016, 03:56 PM
yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes

xudash
10-14-2016, 04:09 PM
Well, since it is characterized as being a "small after school presser" it could mean that the announcement itself is small. As in "I haven't decided yet; have a nice weekend and stay tuned."

I have never loved being more wrong than what I was with that post.

xu82
10-14-2016, 04:18 PM
I have never loved being more wrong than what I was with that post.

I thought you were kidding and trying to plant a cruel little seed of doubt.... Because that kind of conference would have indeed been cruel! Welcome to Xavier, Mr Scruggs!

xudash
10-14-2016, 04:23 PM
I thought you were kidding and trying to plant a cruel little seed of doubt.... Because that kind of conference would have indeed been cruel! Welcome to Xavier, Mr Scruggs!

"Please know that I am neither a sadist or masochist." True story: that is a direct quote from a Xavier Psych professor I had Freshman year.

I couldn't be happier for him and for Xavier.

Now, was someone mentioning something about a freakish "wingspan" and otherwise comparing him to Dunn in here a little while ago?

IM4X
10-17-2016, 03:20 PM
I may be late to this party... but I still feel the need to join in on the celebration...Wow... just wow!!!