PDA

View Full Version : Butler

X-Fan
03-16-2008, 06:35 PM
I know this is a non-Xavier topic, but I wanted to mention a few things about Butler.

1. Did they get screwed or what?

2. They will be a very tough out. Very tough. 5 seniors, great guard play, experience...very tough.

I'm glad I'm not in their region.

pizza delivery
03-16-2008, 08:15 PM
I know this is a non-Xavier topic, but I wanted to mention a few things about Butler.

1. Did they get screwed or what?

2. They will be a very tough out. Very tough. 5 seniors, great guard play, experience...very tough.

I'm glad I'm not in their region.

I agree. I thought they'd be a 5 solidly. They'll have a lot to play for, they've been disrespected.

Kahns Krazy
03-16-2008, 08:21 PM
I agree. I thought they'd be a 5 solidly. They'll have a lot to play for, they've been disrespected.

Not to mention the committee pulled the classic move of putting two viable mid-majors in a first round game together. I hate that sh*t.

dc_x
03-16-2008, 08:22 PM
And they have to play South Alabama in Birmingham....brutal.

JAPER
03-16-2008, 08:51 PM
Butler, IMO, got the worst end of the deal of all 65 teams in the bracket except Mt St Marys and Coppin State.

UGa and Villanova should be in the place in game in Dayton.

gladdenguy
03-16-2008, 09:33 PM
Seriously. That would be great instead of two teams who won their tourney who might not get a chance to play Thursday.
Butler got jobbed.
and the worse thing about it is nobody will play Butler out of conference. What a joke.

XU Fan
03-16-2008, 09:52 PM
Yes Butler got screwed. They should have been a 5 seed at worst.

XU '11
03-16-2008, 10:33 PM
UGa and Villanova should be in the place in game in Dayton.

Explain please...

I understand having the final two at-large teams play, but why put UGA in the opening round game instead of Coppin State or Mt St Mary's?