PDA

View Full Version : Holy Land of Hoops

D-West & PO-Z
02-20-2016, 09:48 PM
Any of you post over there? Is it a worthwhile site?I just popped over there for the first time today, starting to look through some threads.

X Factor
02-20-2016, 10:42 PM
Yep, I post there. Mostly read, but post occasionally. It's actually a pretty decent forum. There are a few knuckleheads, but there is a lot good BigEast conversation.

It's not a giant love fest, but there's really not a lot of arguing and pissing contests like a lot of interconference message boards.

Blue Blobs Bro
02-20-2016, 11:23 PM
Pretty decent,novaball and Stever20 are annoying sometimes but well intended, I only mention these two because of how much they post.

Masterofreality
02-21-2016, 07:44 AM
Pretty decent,novaball and Stever20 are annoying sometimes but well intended, I only mention these two because of how much they post.

Agree. I'm on there occasionally. Mostly good guys. My biggest contribution is pissing off the VDump honks that keep pimping Big East membership by telling them it will not happen. Never.

vee4xu
02-21-2016, 10:40 AM
Agree. I'm on there occasionally. Mostly good guys. My biggest contribution is pissing off the VDump honks that keep pimping Big East membership by telling them it will not happen. Never.

Agree. Especially when you're ranked #15 in the country and lose to Olean Welding at home. I read today that the Bonnies' win yesterday @ ud was their FIRST EVER win on the road vs a ranked opponent in the history of their program. That alone should be reason for BE exclusion.

xudash
02-21-2016, 11:22 AM
Put it this way: it's refreshing as compared to the A10 board.

Mostly respectful between the fan bases

And yes, it is fun pounding VD fans into the ground there; it's like open season on shooting stupidity.