PDA

View Full Version : I know it's an ex-Butler player.....

muskiefan82
08-31-2015, 03:14 PM
...but my thoughts and prayers go out to Andrew Smith, his wife and family. I hope that he beats this and has a wonderful, full life.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/eye-on-college-basketball/25283295/former-butler-center-andrew-smith-announces-cancer-has-returned

XUBob
08-31-2015, 04:34 PM
I just got home from my Chemo treatment. Our family will add this young man and his wife to the list of people we pray for.

xu82
08-31-2015, 06:12 PM
I just got home from my Chemo treatment. Our family will add this young man and his wife to the list of people we pray for.

School affiliations are irrelevant here. Prayers sent to all of you and your families.

muskiefan82
08-31-2015, 09:01 PM
Agreed. Didn't mean that it meant anything he went to butler. We are all His children and need each other

XUMIOH12
08-31-2015, 10:08 PM
School affiliations are irrelevant here. Prayers sent to all of you and your families.

Exactly. Best of luck to him.

Cheesehead
09-01-2015, 08:31 AM
That is awful. The guy has been through a lot. Prayers go out to his family and everyone battling this f-ing disease. I lost my mother to cancer and I have three good friends who also lost their mothers to cancer. A friend of ours just got a liver taken out yesterday due to kidney cancer (stage 4) and faces chemo in a few weeks after he recovers from his operation. Everyone hs been affected by this horrible disease.

I hate f-ing Cancer

Prayers to XUBOB