PDA

View Full Version : Worst UD Player? Moved by PM Thor

MHettel
03-13-2008, 11:41 AM
Take your pick:

Huellsman- cannot do anything offensively or defensively. I'm at a crossroads with him. I want him to commit fouls, but I want him to have unlimited fouls so he doesn't have to come out of the game. He's one of our better players.

Binnie- An explosive athelete. Actually, a slow, unskilled DII caliber player.

Warren- I'm getting the sense that he doesn't realize there are ref's out there. He reaches in EVERY time we've got the ball. No calls yet, however. We need 2 calls on him so he stays in the game, but we need those hands to be kept to himself.

Don't vote now, cause there is plenty of time left for other candidates to emerge.

dc_x
03-13-2008, 11:43 AM
So hard to pick.

Here's the real question. How many of UD's starters would play more than 10 minutes per game for Xavier. Roberts for sure. Johnson maybe. The rest - no way.

XU05and07
03-13-2008, 11:45 AM
http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/dayt/sports/m-baskbl/auto_headshot/1437488.jpeg
G London Warren...6'0" 180lbs

http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/cinn/sports/m-baskbl/auto_headshot/317911.jpeg
G Jihad Muhammed...5'11" 175lbs

American X
03-13-2008, 11:51 AM
I adore London Warren. I particularly love the look on his face when Lavender leaves him with his shorts around his ankles at mid-court.

XU05and07
03-13-2008, 11:52 AM
I adore London Warren. I particularly love the look on his face when Lavender leaves him with his shorts around his ankles at mid-court.

that's dirty

lavenders legion
03-13-2008, 11:57 AM
Jimmy Binnie is a great player. I mean did you see that TO where D Brown came down and dunked? Great play!

pizza delivery
03-13-2008, 01:38 PM
I don't know what you are talking about, Binnie is bound to play after college.

Cheesehead
03-13-2008, 01:39 PM
Huelsman: 2 rebounds, 1 point

Warren: 4 points, 3 rebounds, Fouled out

Binnie: 7 points (good job Jimmie!) but on 2-9 shooting, 3 rebounds

I don't have anything to add. Stats speak for themselves.

Cheesehead
03-13-2008, 01:41 PM
Sure, he'll absolutley play after college...in the backyard or in the church league.

mr. zimpher
03-13-2008, 01:51 PM
Sure, he'll absolutley play after college...in the backyard or in the church league.

Trailer parks don't have backyards.

XU05and07
03-13-2008, 01:51 PM

I would pick him last for the church league games

Stonebreaker
03-13-2008, 02:28 PM
I usually try not to show too much disrespect for opposing players, unless they are deserving. Badmouthing UD, UC, and eveyone else on the face of the earth just makes X fans look petty. Just my 2 cents worth.

spongebob
03-13-2008, 02:31 PM
Here's the UD pride take:

zmz723
2nd Lieutenant Join Date: Feb 2006

Huelsman and Binnie are absolute garbage.

XU05and07
03-13-2008, 02:33 PM
Here's the UD pride take:

zmz723
2nd Lieutenant Join Date: Feb 2006

Huelsman and Binnie are absolute garbage.

They finally said something intelligent and accurate over there

xeus
03-13-2008, 02:37 PM
The Jacksonville Joke and Jimmie Binnie are my favorites, hands down.

Huelsman is a punk with "no discernible basketball skills whatsoever".

PM Thor
03-13-2008, 02:41 PM
Guys, while I completely love this thread, I think it deserves to be in smack.

Why? I dunno exactly, just seems like slamming on a supposed "rival" (which to me dayton isn't) should be over here.

And my vote for worst player for dayton is hands down London Warren.

He always is out of control, and that "injury" to his coxcyxis (sp) was hilarious. The best part when he was bent over, trying to get off the court, and some brainiac teammate came over and slapped him on the ass. Classic dayton.

xeus
03-13-2008, 02:48 PM
Guys, while I completely love this thread, I think it deserves to be in smack.

Why? I dunno exactly, just seems like slamming on a supposed "rival" (which to me dayton isn't) should be over here.

And my vote for worst player for dayton is hands down London Warren.

He always is out of control, and that "injury" to his coxcyxis (sp) was hilarious. The best part when he was bent over, trying to get off the court, and some brainiac teammate came over and slapped him on the ass. Classic dayton.

Who cares where the thread is.

I hope Warren recovers from his coccyx injury to give us 2 more years of flash with no substance.

American X
03-13-2008, 03:02 PM
I would totally have Binnie on my team. We would dominate the pick-up games in my church gym like Stockton and Malone.

PM Thor
03-13-2008, 03:06 PM
Who cares where the thread is.

I hope Warren recovers from his coccyx injury to give us 2 more years of flash with no substance.

Well, I don't really think it adds anything to the mens section honestly.

I dunno, maybe I am one of those who would rather look forward to the game that is less than 24 hours away, over harping on beating dayton again.

I love beating dayton. Yes, going 3-0 in 2 straight years rocks. But we are only a third of the way through this tourney, and I personally think that dayton sucks, so we should stomp them, better teams to worry about in this tourney.

NO JUSTICE! NO PEACE!
03-13-2008, 04:39 PM
I am sorry to see Binnie go. He was our sixth man on so many occasions. Makes me want to go get my car washed and get an application for him.

PM Thor
03-13-2008, 04:46 PM
I am sorry to see Binnie go. He was our sixth man on so many occasions. Makes me want to go get my car washed and get an application for him.

I disagree. I think London Warren is our sixth man. I can't help but laugh thinking about this game today, watching him go off with a hurt butt bone after the charge, seeing a teammate slap him in the ass, and then a trainer leading him to a seat, one in which he just buries his head straight into it, trying to avoid putting his butt on any chair at all.

Really, if anyone has it on DVR, it is one of the funniest sequences I have ever seen.

X-band '01
03-15-2008, 10:44 PM
Man where have I been the past 2 days - we have to bump this post.