PDA

View Full Version : Did You See ....

Always Learning
03-20-2015, 09:10 PM
After Jason Krokrak rolled in a downhiller in the Arnold Palmer Invitational from off the green this afternoon he made the Sign of the Cross as he looked up to Heaven?
Never seen that before on the golf course ... maybe MOR does ... maybe.
Yes I know its not "Mens Basketball" but too great not to share. See players do it before attempting free throws, but never seen 'em do it in thanksgiving.
I see it as a good sign.
BTW, Jason is playing some good golf and has banked a sizable chunk of money already this year.
Proves the value of a Xavier education!
Pace Domini ... Go X

bobbiemcgee
03-20-2015, 09:56 PM
should have made the X cross.

TUclutch
03-20-2015, 11:26 PM
should have made the X cross.

2 things.
1. No its not mens basketball so post it in a different forum.
2. What does a Xavier education have to do with him playing good golf right now?

Xavier
03-21-2015, 12:11 AM
2 things.
1. No its not mens basketball so post it in a different forum.
2. What does a Xavier education have to do with him playing good golf right now?

Huh? You had a 50% chance and you still quoted the wrong post.

joe titan
03-21-2015, 09:40 AM
After Jason Krokrak rolled in a downhiller in the Arnold Palmer Invitational from off the green this afternoon he made the Sign of the Cross as he looked up to Heaven?
Never seen that before on the golf course ... maybe MOR does ... maybe.
Yes I know its not "Mens Basketball" but too great not to share. See players do it before attempting free throws, but never seen 'em do it in thanksgiving.
I see it as a good sign.
BTW, Jason is playing some good golf and has banked a sizable chunk of money already this year.
Proves the value of a Xavier education!
Pace Domini ... Go X

First, this is not criticism but intended as informative. The PGA thread is largely directed to Jason although noteworthy others receive mention as properly earned. Next, where have you been b/c Jason has been "playing some good golf" for at least 5 years now. Finally, the best thing about Jason's expression of thanksgiving is he is now comfortable enough on PGA Tour to show his personality and interact/entertain a bit when he plays. No longer timid rookie, he knows he belongs.