PDA

View Full Version : Bob Knight - Tourny Talk

BlueGuy
03-13-2008, 08:48 AM
I really dislike this ass clown. However, here's some really good talking points regarding the conf tournaments, and the first couple rounds of the NCAA tournament. Even though I hate him, I found myself agreeing with alot of what he says here....

ESPN Video (http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/video/video?id=3290454)

dc_x
03-13-2008, 08:59 AM
I always like players and coaches as commentators for the first few years after left the game. They usually provide a lot of insight. I thought Rick Majerus was a great color guy on ESPN.

But after a few years, they lose touch with the game and get lazy....and then they become Digger Phelps or Hubert Davis.

BlueGuy
03-13-2008, 09:06 AM
But after a few years, they lose touch with the game and get lazy....and then they become Digger Phelps or Hubert Davis.

Exactly, notice how when ever Digger says something, Knight is like "ah..., not exactly", and then goes on to explain the exact opposite of what Digger just says.

GoMuskies
03-13-2008, 02:25 PM
Majerus was always terrible. I could never get by O-ffense.

Stonebreaker
03-13-2008, 02:26 PM
Knight isn't too bad, at least he knows the game.

GoMuskies
03-13-2008, 02:26 PM
I disagree with him. The teams have four, five, six days off between conference tournament and the NCAA Tournament. Barring injury, needing rest is a non-factor. These are finely conditioned 20 year-olds.

Fred Garvin
03-15-2008, 01:21 AM
I disagree with him. The teams have four, five, six days off between conference tournament and the NCAA Tournament. Barring injury, needing rest is a non-factor. These are finely conditioned 20 year-olds.

Well, this shows what DC Muskie has always said about Knight. That being that the media won all of Knight's 3 championships. DC can prove it by going to the website Basketballstatsfornonplayers.com.