PDA

View Full Version : Are Thursday Classes Postponed?

American X
03-12-2008, 03:22 PM
I would hope for the sake of all that is decent and human, that any classes tomorrow from around 11:30am to 2:30pm ET are postponed.

If I recall from past years, the University does not have an official policy and leaves it to the discretion of the professors.

If they are not postponed, I hope the classrooms are still empty except for a flaming bag of dog poo for the professor's arrival.

nuts4xu
03-12-2008, 03:31 PM
No reason to attend class tomorrow around noon. If you have an exam, reschedule it. Otherwise, wake n bake, drink a six pack before noon, blow a hooter at half time, or do whatever it is you college kids do nowadays, and get your game on. You will not have to skip a class for the A-10 semis on Friday, so do what you gotta do to watch this game.

Dana's should be filled tomorrow at noon. If I can break free from work, I will be there with 94 grad celebrating another ass kicking of the Flyers. Have I mentioned I hate those friggin bastards? If not I do. I really, really do.

American X
03-12-2008, 03:33 PM
Dana's should be filled tomorrow at noon. If I can break free from work, I will be there with 94 grad celebrating another ass kicking of the Flyers. Have I mentioned I hate those friggin bastards? If not I do. I really, really do.

The officials at XavierHoops are diligently working on a downtown gathering point for Xavier fans tomorrow. Stay tuned.

BBC 08
03-12-2008, 03:36 PM
I have class at 1130 but I will not be attending. Instead I will be sitting in front of my houses projector, game on full blast and a six pack of beer by my side. Any suggestions on what beer I should drink?

kyxu
03-12-2008, 03:44 PM
Any suggestions on what beer I should drink?

Blatz. If they don't have Blatz, Schlitz. If they don't have Schlitz...improvise.

American X
03-12-2008, 03:46 PM
Laughing Clown Malt Liquor

DC Muskie
03-12-2008, 03:52 PM
Damn it I wish I was still in college. I'll be at work, screwing it up.

xavierdude
03-12-2008, 07:34 PM
I do have an exam tomorrow....and I would skip it and reschedule, but I have an interview right after class (1:15) anyway. Unfortunately, I can't skip an interview (how much will i be blasted?). Thank God for DVR!!!!!