PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl Thread

D-West & PO-Z
02-01-2015, 03:07 PM
Figured I would start a SB thread to discuss the game.

Wish I was in Vegas right now, have done it for March Madness but would love to do it for Super Bowl one year too. So many prop bets.

Here is hoping for a Seattle win!

Titanxman04
02-01-2015, 03:11 PM
Due to working at Buffalo Wild Wings for four straight Super Bowls, and then working at a lacrosse event this past year, this is the first Super Bowl that I'll actually get to watch in a long time. I'm just hoping for a good, competitive game that will be completely different than last year.

Normally I root for the underdog when the Redskins aren't in it (so, you know...most of my life), but I don't really see either as one. One is the defending champs, the other has won a bunch in the last 15 years. Hard to cheer for one over the other.

Hope the commercials are excellent. Hope the game is competitive. Hope that my satellite doesn't go out.

xu82
02-01-2015, 03:49 PM
Figured I would start a SB thread to discuss the game.

Wish I was in Vegas right now, have done it for March Madness but would love to do it for Super Bowl one year too. So many prop bets.

Here is hoping for a Seattle win!

Here's an odd one: One in every 14 games, on average, has a safety. The last 3 Super Bowls have had a safety. Early last week you had to risk $600 to win $100 if you wanted to bet on no saftey. That's up to $805 now to win $100. (I'm not a gambler, but heard all that at various times and thought it was interesting - but maybe off somewhat.)

Oh, and GO SEAHAWKS!!! (said the Bills fan). Hoping Pats fumble early and often for more controversy.

bjf123
02-01-2015, 04:52 PM
Can both teams lose? I'm tired of Deflate-gate, Tom Brady, Bill Belichick, Marshawn Lynch (the media should just ignore him), Richard Sherman, and the 12th Man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D-West & PO-Z
02-01-2015, 04:54 PM
Yeah if this was the Colts vs Seahawks I would be rooting for Colts.

But there is no way I could ever root for the Patriots and Tom Brady and Bill Belichick to win another one.

xubrew
02-01-2015, 05:02 PM
Watching at work. I'm not a huge NFL fan and don't really have a rooting interest, which is why I always work during the Super Bowl. My coworkers cover for me during Championship Week and March Madness, so it's a fair trade.

GoMuskies
02-01-2015, 05:07 PM
All of my various wagers are based on a 28-17 Seattle win. So that would be nice.

D-West & PO-Z
02-01-2015, 05:13 PM
I have been to the Super Bowl twice (each of the last two Giants wins against the Pats) and it is an amazing experience, specifically when your team is in the game, and more specifically when your team wins. I will never forget them.

GoMuskies
02-01-2015, 05:20 PM
I think the national anthem is going over! Too bad I didn't bet that particular prop.

GoMuskies
02-01-2015, 05:26 PM
Won my first prop: Patriots to receive. Yes, I'm a degen.

D-West & PO-Z
02-01-2015, 05:27 PM
I clocked the anthem at 2:04.38. It looked like it was going to be under but she took forever on just a couple notes that took it over. Hilarious.

I think most expected the under. Think the average the last 5 years was 1:59

RoseyMuskie
02-01-2015, 05:28 PM
Won my first prop: Patriots to receive. Yes, I'm a degen.

What was the payout on that? Good chances it was going to be NE because Seattle would defer with their D.

GoMuskies
02-01-2015, 05:30 PM
What was the payout on that? Good chances it was going to be NE because Seattle would defer with their D.

That's what I thought. It was -115 each way, so it looked like a steal to me.

D-West & PO-Z
02-01-2015, 05:36 PM
I think thats roughing.

D-West & PO-Z
02-01-2015, 05:53 PM
Love it! Brady INT!

GoMuskies
02-01-2015, 05:53 PM
That was not a good pass. And not a very good call of the play by Michaels. Bad moment for a couple of Hall of Famers there.

xubrew
02-01-2015, 05:55 PM
I think there needs to be a graphic on the screen telling us what the air pressure of the ball is.

GoMuskies
02-01-2015, 06:00 PM
Had Seattle +.5 in the first quarter, so that's a winner. Need Seattle to have a lead at halftime, though. Got them -.5.

GoMuskies
02-01-2015, 06:03 PM
0-0, but New England is dominating so far.

xubrew
02-01-2015, 06:04 PM
The Super Bowl would be a lot better if it was a college basketball game .

xubrew
02-01-2015, 06:08 PM
I miss the Bud Bowl

D-West & PO-Z
02-01-2015, 06:11 PM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2014/story/_/id/12255886/hundreds-super-bowl-tickets-fall-through

Just saw this article. A lot of fans didnt get the tickets they purchased. Crazy.

I purchased my tickets the second time from StubHub. They made good on all their sales. They are backed bu ebay and seem like too big of a company not to come through.

xubrew
02-01-2015, 06:35 PM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2014/story/_/id/12255886/hundreds-super-bowl-tickets-fall-through

Just saw this article. A lot of fans didnt get the tickets they purchased. Crazy.

I purchased my tickets the second time from StubHub. They made good on all their sales. They are backed bu ebay and seem like too big of a company not to come through.

I don't have a whole lot of confidence in secondary markets. I realize you can get a lot of good deals, and in many cases it may be your only way in, but I just have bad luck in general, so I figure that if anyone would get cheated or ripped off, it'd be me. I think that'd be horrible to make travel arrangements, and then be told you don't have tickets. Or worse, you get there, you walk up to the gate, and find out your tickets are fake.

RoseyMuskie
02-01-2015, 06:46 PM
That's what I thought. It was -115 each way, so it looked like a steal to me.

Nice work. Wish you would have shared beforehand!

D-West & PO-Z
02-01-2015, 06:59 PM
Wow, what a ballsy call by Carroll there. TD before the half. The pats have to be deflated :) going in to the half.

Masterofreality
02-01-2015, 07:02 PM
Wow, what a ballsy call by Carroll there. TD before the half. The pats have to be deflated :) going in to the half.

I see what you did there.

Pete Carroll #BallsOfSteel

vee4xu
02-01-2015, 07:15 PM
Pete Carroll can suck crap.

GoMuskies
02-01-2015, 08:04 PM
Seattle is in total control now. A TD on this drive and NE is history.

GoMuskies
02-01-2015, 08:33 PM
Seattle had two chances to kill NE and didn't take advantage. Could bite them now.

LadyMuskie
02-01-2015, 08:39 PM
Al Michaels and Cris Collinsworth are the worst. Clearly they're the president and vice president of the Tom Brady and Bill Belichick Fan Club. So gross.

xubrew
02-01-2015, 08:43 PM
I don't understand why they called a pick if the ball didn't cross the line of scrimmage. Is the rule different in the NFL?

xubrew
02-01-2015, 08:44 PM
Actually, I mistook the first down maker for the line of scrimmage marker. Nevermind.

D-West & PO-Z
02-01-2015, 08:48 PM
I like that it is setting up this way as long as Seattle gets the TD and wins.

xubrew
02-01-2015, 08:56 PM
Seattle will score a touchdown, then get the extra point blocked. New England will run it back, and we'll end up going to overtime.

D-West & PO-Z
02-01-2015, 08:58 PM
Oh. My. God.

GoMuskies
That was an interesting play.

LadyMuskie
I want to throat punch COllinsworth and Michaels. Seattle lucks out and we still have to hear about Brady. Ugh.

xubrew
02-01-2015, 08:59 PM
That did not just happen. No way.

GoMuskies
02-01-2015, 09:00 PM
That was the dumbest call ever.

D-West & PO-Z
Oh. My. God.

Again

D-West & PO-Z
That was the dumbest call ever.

Yes.

Give. It. To. Lynch.

xudash
02-01-2015, 09:02 PM
Chris Collinsworth couldn't be more right. Seattle's offense of Cordinator should be shot.

xubrew
02-01-2015, 09:03 PM
there isn't enough room to kneel. This will be an interesting scrum to end the game.

LadyMuskie
The only acceptable ending now is for the endzone to open up and swallow up the Patriots offense.

xubrew
Chris Collinsworth couldn't be more right. Seattle's offense of Cordinator should be shot.

He may be shot.

LadyMuskie

Yeah. You got Beastmode and you don't use him. Idiotic.

D-West & PO-Z
Yeah, the announcers were basically suggesting that NE might part the Red Sea, like they did for the Giants in 2012 and let Seattle score so they had a shot.

How do you not give the ball to your best player with the game on the line? Nuts.

D-West & PO-Z
02-01-2015, 09:04 PM
Wow!

The NFL hates this right now.

LadyMuskie
02-01-2015, 09:05 PM
Keepin it classy.

Xville
02-01-2015, 09:05 PM
F seattle...don't like the Patriots either but Seattle is even more annoying than new England which is something I never thought was possible. Sherman is a pompous overrated blowhard who has the two best hgh ridden safeties playing alongside him, carroll cheated his ass off at usc then left and said oh well. F Seattle and their stupid 12th man flag bullcrap

D-West & PO-Z
02-01-2015, 09:06 PM
Wasnt sure who started it but seems like Irvin for Seattle.

Learn how to lose man, you cant win them all.

LadyMuskie
02-01-2015, 09:07 PM
There is no team in any sport on the planet more annoying than New England. They cheat. They lie. And they're just all around obnoxious.

D-West & PO-Z
02-01-2015, 09:08 PM
My Giants seem to be the only ones who can take out Brady and the Pats in the SB.

Too bad they cant make the playoffs more.

RealDeal
02-01-2015, 09:08 PM
Glad that's over, couldn't find it in me to root for either team.

waggy
02-01-2015, 09:09 PM
I was entertained.

D-West & PO-Z
02-01-2015, 09:10 PM
I was entertained.

Same, thats what you hope for in this game.

DC Muskie
02-01-2015, 09:12 PM
I was entertained.

Seriously that was a good game, and I didn't watch most of it.

vee4xu
02-01-2015, 09:13 PM
Well, we saw the real Seattle on that second to last play. Pete Carroll, Marshawn Lynch, Richard Sherman, Russell Wilson, shove it up your collective rear ends. I can care less for NE, but the fact that they kept that bunch of thugs and their cheater coach from winning is fine with me.

Xville
02-01-2015, 09:18 PM
Well, we saw the real Seattle on that second to last play. Pete Carroll, Marshawn Lynch, Richard Sherman, Russell Wilson, shove it up your collective rear ends. I can care less for NE, but the fact that they kept that bunch of thugs and their cheater coach from winning is fine with me.

Agreed! Carroll is a complete douche, lynch is a complete a hole for no reason, Sherman thinks he's better and smarter than everyone and Seattle's 12th man flag is the dumbest thing in sports.

gladdenguy
02-01-2015, 09:19 PM
Loved it. Suck it Sherman.
Tom Brady is a GOAT.

Masterofreality
02-01-2015, 09:21 PM
Seattle fan, welcome to #RedRight88Land. It looks a lot like hell.

(Browns fans understand)

XUOWNSUC
02-01-2015, 09:21 PM
I hope someone asks Lynch about that play call. Worst one in the history of the game. I'd hate to be a Seahawk fan right now...

LadyMuskie
02-01-2015, 09:22 PM
Loved it. Suck it Sherman.
Tom Brady is a GOAT.

Somehow everything makes sense learning that you're a Pats fan.

gladdenguy
02-01-2015, 09:22 PM
There is no team in any sport on the planet more annoying than New England. They cheat. They lie. And they're just all around obnoxious.

They cheat? Good god. Shut up. Jealousy sucks.

I love the cop out that they cheat in pro sports. When it's cold balls lose air. It was 45-7. Shut up.

vee4xu
02-01-2015, 09:25 PM

(Browns fans understand)

Been there with you 'bro. That was a dark day in Browns history. One of many!

D-West & PO-Z
02-01-2015, 09:25 PM

I love the cop out that they cheat in pro sports. When it's cold balls lose air. It was 45-7. Shut up.

Ha, keep sticking to that.

gladdenguy
02-01-2015, 09:28 PM
Ha, keep sticking to that.

Yeah because the weight of the balls woulda made it 38-7.

XU 87
02-01-2015, 09:31 PM

(Browns fans understand)

So do some Bengal fans, Don Cockrorft.

LadyMuskie
02-01-2015, 09:31 PM

A. You suck at science. Please don't repeat that and tell people you have a degree from X. You're devaluing my degree with that nonsense.

B. Even removing the deflating of the footballs situation, there are countless other examples of the Pats cheating. But, I get that they'll throw an elderly locker room attendant under the bus to save the masterminds in just the most current situation.

C. Again, it makes perfect sense that you're a Pats fan. Perfect sense.

vee4xu
02-01-2015, 09:32 PM
I think NE messed with the air in the balls, but I blame the NFL for allowing the teams to control the balls during the week. How they're broken in, who inflates them, how they get from the locker room to the field. The NFLPA got a great get for their union members with that one. Do the teams control the balls in MLB? Nope, umpires do. Do the NBA teams control the ball? Nope, refs. So, if NE is customizing the footballs, then we can be pretty sure so are the other 31 NFL teams because Goodell is stupid enough to let them do so. I'm not apologizing for NE, they got caught. But, the NFL has no one to blame but themselves. So, just forget about it, change the rules and have the game officials take care of the footballs pre-game.

vee4xu
02-01-2015, 09:34 PM
So do some Bengal fans, Don Cockrorft.

Yeah, he was not having a good day and Riverboat Rutigliano decided to to have Sipe throw a pass. Though Don, the last head on NFL kicker, had a pretty good career.

D-West & PO-Z
02-01-2015, 09:39 PM
Yeah because the weight of the balls woulda made it 38-7.

Besides the point, not surprised you dont understand.

LadyMuskie
02-01-2015, 09:40 PM
I think NE messed with the air in the balls, but I blame the NFL for allowing the teams to control the balls during the week. How they're broken in, who inflates them, how they get from the locker room to the field. The NFLPA got a great get for their union members with that one. Do the teams control the balls in MLB? Nope, umpires do. Do the NBA teams control the ball? Nope, refs. So, if NE is customizing the footballs, then we can be pretty sure so are the other 31 NFL teams because Goodell is stupid enough to let them do so. I'm not apologizing for NE, they got caught. But, the NFL has no one to blame but themselves. So, just forget about it, change the rules and have the game officials take care of the footballs pre-game.

I agree. The NFL is to blame for all of it. They've allowed the league to slide into wrestling territory. It's all so silly anymore. Sherman is right. So long as the owners like Kraft have Goodell in their back pocket, nothing will change.

D-West & PO-Z
02-01-2015, 09:42 PM

MLB teams do dirty up the balls like NFL teams do, but the ump has them the whole game. You are right, the NFL teams should not have their own ball boys who handle the footballs.

XU 87
02-01-2015, 09:42 PM
Yeah, he was not having a good day and Riverboat Rutigliano decided to to have Sipe throw a pass. Though Don, the last head on NFL kicker, had a pretty good career.

According to Wiki, Sam told Sipe to "Throw it into Lake Erie if he's not open." Cleveland had missed three field goal attempts and an extra point, so this field goal was not guaranteed.

RoseyMuskie
02-01-2015, 09:43 PM
As a Packers fan, that ending couldn't have been more perfect. Was struggling to watch the game. Happy I did.

XU 87
02-01-2015, 09:44 PM
I agree. The NFL is to blame for all of it. They've allowed the league to slide into wrestling territory. It's all so silly anymore. Sherman is right. So long as the owners like Kraft have Goodell in their back pocket, nothing will change.

The Commissioner works for the owners. That won't change.

vee4xu
02-01-2015, 09:45 PM
MLB teams do dirty up the balls like NFL teams do, but the ump has them the whole game. You are right, the NFL teams should not have their own ball boys who handle the footballs.

They rub up those baseballs with mud from the Delaware River. At least they used to.

gladdenguy
02-01-2015, 09:45 PM
Besides the point, not surprised you dont understand.

Good one.

D-West & PO-Z
02-01-2015, 09:48 PM
Good one.

Its just funny you think the point is they would have won either way. My guess is that you know that is not the point but since there is no argument to defend the Pats, that is what you go to.

The point isnt if they would have won, the point is they cheated again, a common theme for the Pats under Belichick.

xu82
02-01-2015, 09:49 PM
I have skipped innumerable pages of this. The Patriots cheat. It has been proven on multiple occasions. I believe we have not seen even the tip of the iceberg on this topic. I have read some teams fear discussing anything in their locker rooms for fear of being "overheard". The league will never let this be exposed.

LadyMuskie
02-01-2015, 09:51 PM
The Commissioner works for the owners. That won't change.

Right, but there's a difference between working for them and hanging out with them at their mansions on the weekends. Maybe things would be better if everyone wasn't so friendly.

LadyMuskie
02-01-2015, 09:52 PM
Its just funny you think the point is they would have won either way. My guess is that you know that is not the point but since there is no argument to defend the Pats, that is what you go to.

The point isnt if they would have won, the point is they cheated again, a common theme for the Pats under Belichick.

Precisely.

Nigel Tufnel
02-01-2015, 10:00 PM
I had $50 on the Seahwks pick em. I feel like I was on the right side from a gambler's perspective. Anti-public side with reverse line movement. (Public on Pats, line moved to Seahawks). Over coaching by Carroll...he admitted as much. Give the ball to Skittles 4 times and Seattle are champs.

6th Round pick from Michigan is the best QB in the history of the NFL. Who would have thunk it? Crazy. Edelman should have been MVP though. A 5'10" former Kent State QB with a neck beard....dude was badass tonight. He saved Brady's bacon multiple times tonight.

BMoreX
02-01-2015, 10:06 PM
This game needs to be moved to a neutral site next year. The fighting and punches thrown at the end of the game was an absolute embarrassment for both franchises.

Everyone should be forced to attend anger management classes so this won't happen again.

OH.X.MI
02-01-2015, 10:10 PM
Fun game to watch. I didn't really care who won... but then I just saw this article on Facebook. Did anyone else know Russell Wilson's mom is an XU grad? Once a Muskie always a Muskie!

https://www.youthletic.com/cincinnati-oh/articles/qb-russell-wilsons-first-hometown-cincinnati

Xavier
02-01-2015, 11:29 PM
Won $1,200 on that one- couldn't believe that play call. People mad at patriots cheating is ridiculous. They did what a lot of legendary coaches did in taping the sideline play calls--the guy who said they recorded the Rams run through before Super Bowl was fired because that never happened. Countless quarterbacks have said they mess with the footballs--it's clear something everyone does but turn in patriots. If you don't think every organization tries to push the rules the way the patriots do you're lying to yourself.

Masterofreality
02-02-2015, 06:40 AM
Thought for the Day:
"3 things can happen when you throw the ball....and 2 of those things are bad"- Duffy Daugherty, Former Head Coach, Michigan State.

D-West & PO-Z
02-02-2015, 08:00 AM
Won $1,200 on that one- couldn't believe that play call. People mad at patriots cheating is ridiculous. They did what a lot of legendary coaches did in taping the sideline play calls--the guy who said they recorded the Rams run through before Super Bowl was fired because that never happened. Countless quarterbacks have said they mess with the footballs--it's clear something everyone does but turn in patriots. If you don't think every organization tries to push the rules the way the patriots do you're lying to yourself.

Legal things like scuffing them up.

Its funny for how supposedly smart Belichick is that he is just doing something everyone does yet he is the only one being caught. Pretty unlikely. They got a huge fine and had their 1st round draft pick taken for spygate. That is not something everyone does.

Cheesehead
02-02-2015, 08:20 AM
As a Packers fan, that ending couldn't have been more perfect. Was struggling to watch the game. Happy I did.

Agreed....and Karma is a bitch.

Xville
02-02-2015, 09:26 AM
Bruce Irvin at the end of the game showed exactly why people don't like the Seahawks either...their players can sure dish it out (like arrogant overrated ass Sherman did after Revis got picked by the referee giving up a touchdown), but can't take it when they are beaten. I'd like to see how good Sherman would be if he had average safeties like most teams do...he has the benefit of playing with the best safeties in the game. I mean the best HGH doping safeties but still the best.

Juice
02-02-2015, 10:38 AM
Bruce Irvin at the end of the game showed exactly why people don't like the Seahawks either...their players can sure dish it out (like arrogant overrated ass Sherman did after Revis got picked by the referee giving up a touchdown), but can't take it when they are beaten. I'd like to see how good Sherman would be if he had average safeties like most teams do...he has the benefit of playing with the best safeties in the game. I mean the best HGH doping safeties but still the best.

I don't think any of the safeties have been suspended for PEDs. Sherman has been for Adderall (sp?) and Browner was suspended last year and he obviously plays for the Patriots now. So it's not like Sherman tested positive for anything that anyone gives a shit about.

D-West & PO-Z
02-02-2015, 10:41 AM
I don't think any of the safeties have been suspended for PEDs. Sherman has been for Adderall (sp?) and Browner was suspended last year and he obviously plays for the Patriots now. So it's not like Sherman tested positive for anything that anyone gives a shit about.

Not that I think Sherman is doping (no idea) but the only thing I will say about that is when those reports come out of what the player tested positive for those are the players and their agents saying that. That isnt a report from the NFL. Ever wonder why so many players are getting suspended for Adderall?? Its most likely not the thing they tested positive for. The NFL doesnt come out and confirm or deny what the players actually tested positive for.

LA Muskie
02-02-2015, 10:45 AM
I still can't believe the play call. And Pete's post-game comments just don't make sense. First, it's 2nd down with a timeout. Second, Lynch just gained 3 1/2 yards on 1st down against the same defense? Who the hell cares if New England is in their goal-line defense. You've got Lynch. Let Beast-Mode run over them.

But if you ARE going to pass, why would you pass into the middle of their goal-line defense, where there are hands and helmets and just about anything can happen. Run play action and dump off to your tight end. Or throw a corner route that's either a TD or an incompletion. Of maybe 10 conceivable play calls in that situation, throwing over the middle is easily the worst. It's not even a close call.

If I'm Lynch (and most of the guys) I'm absolutely furious. I'd love to hear what Russell's response to the play call was. I'm sure he would have loved to be the hero QB, but even he had to think that was crazy.

Xville
02-02-2015, 11:12 AM

i don't really care if they have been caught or not....the testing is an absolute joke and numerous people have come out and said its a joke. It was the first year of testing and not one person got caught? really? give me a freaking break. Outside of all of this it doesn't really matter...the seahawks are a bunch of classless pieces of crap who can't win or lose with class. Sherman always has to run his mouth like the little B he is, Doug Baldwin has to act like he is pulling his pants down and mooning everyone (wow thats mature), and Bruce Irvin comes up with a lame excuse as to why he started throwing punches. Its pretty bad when I would rather have known cheaters win over another team but that is what i think about the seahawks.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2015/02/02/hgh-testing-effectiveness-questioned-debated-facade/22715375/

Juice
02-02-2015, 11:55 AM
i don't really care if they have been caught or not....the testing is an absolute joke and numerous people have come out and said its a joke. It was the first year of testing and not one person got caught? really? give me a freaking break. Outside of all of this it doesn't really matter...the seahawks are a bunch of classless pieces of crap who can't win or lose with class. Sherman always has to run his mouth like the little B he is, Doug Baldwin has to act like he is pulling his pants down and mooning everyone (wow thats mature), and Bruce Irvin comes up with a lame excuse as to why he started throwing punches. Its pretty bad when I would rather have known cheaters win over another team but that is what i think about the seahawks.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2015/02/02/hgh-testing-effectiveness-questioned-debated-facade/22715375/

Jesus dude, take it easy. The "class" insult is so dumb. Everyone thinks every team that isn't theirs is classless.

bobbiemcgee
02-02-2015, 12:19 PM
Not to interrupt another pissing match, but I thought the Pete Rose ad was funny.

waggy
02-02-2015, 03:57 PM
speaking of funny..

http://a1.fssta.com/content/dam/fsdigital/fscom/nfl/images/2015/02/02/020215-NFL-warren-sapp-LN-PI.vadapt.955.high.0.jpg

nuts4xu
02-02-2015, 04:45 PM
speaking of funny..

http://a1.fssta.com/content/dam/fsdigital/fscom/nfl/images/2015/02/02/020215-NFL-warren-sapp-LN-PI.vadapt.955.high.0.jpg

Is the funny part his cartoonish face? Or the fact he was busted at 7 am this morning trying to get down with a hooker?

http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/article_external/warren_sapp_reportedly_arrested_for_soliciting_pro stitute/18201296?linksrc=story_home_module_head_18201296

xu82
02-02-2015, 04:58 PM
Is the funny part his cartoonish face? Or the fact he was busted at 7 am this morning trying to get down with a hooker?

http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/article_external/warren_sapp_reportedly_arrested_for_soliciting_pro stitute/18201296?linksrc=story_home_module_head_18201296

That's the face he made when the cops came to the door.

waggy
02-02-2015, 05:04 PM
That's the photo FOX used with their headline of the story.

:biggrin: