PDA

View Full Version : Last top-seeded team to win A-10 Tourney??

kyxu
03-11-2008, 09:21 PM
Xavier in 2002. West's junior year, Matta's first. Also the last time a Xavier coach won A-10 COY.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

AviatorX
03-11-2008, 09:26 PM
This stat will be obsolete on Saturday about this time. Go X.

JTG
03-11-2008, 10:27 PM
This season has been great, but I am getting more nervous by the day. Not about the A10 tourney, I really don't care, other than it effects our seed. Just want the Dance to start. Sounds like Stan is going to have the guys on fire. Just keep us away from teams with a big post game. Make sure Drew stays healthy in Atlantic City, then play like there's no tomorrow. I keep thinking about the West team that lost to Maryland. Kind of the same scenario as this year. Hopefully the balance and lock down defense of this team will prevent a first weekend meltdown. Heard Steve Lavin pick us as his dark horse for the Final Four on ESPN yesterday. It makes me nervous when people start picking us, as the trendy pick usually doesn't pan out. Maybe we can break the mold.
Hopefully the snub by the A10 and last year's OSU game burn in the guys guts. Can't wait for the start. Now, "Where did I put the TUMS and the nerve pills?"