PDA

View Full Version : Coaches Don't Expect Miller to Return (Brandon Miller)

Muskie
11-19-2014, 08:27 PM
Indystar (http://www.indystar.com/story/sports/columnists/gregg-doyel/2014/11/19/doyel-coaches-dont-expect-to-face-brandon-miller-again/19289945/)

Not one coach would talk to the Star on the record about Miller out of respect for his privacy – Butler announced his medical leave of absence on Oct. 2 – but to a man, they all say they are hearing the same thing: That Miller will not return this season, and if he's not back this season he won't be back at all. The timetable is fluid until it hits a concrete wall near the end of December, when the federally mandated 12 weeks of Miller's leave – courtesy of the Family and Medical Leave Act – expire. Unless Miller has told Butler he will return by then, his federal protection will expire, and most likely so will his position as Butler's head coach.

Muskie
11-19-2014, 08:28 PM
I hope Miller is able to work through whatever is going on. Don't like to see this with anyone.

xu82
11-19-2014, 08:44 PM
Hate to hear stuff like that. And I hate all the mystery around it. I get people want to know, but it's a human beings personal life. Just hope for the best. I wouldn't even wish it on Bill Belichick. (And I'm a Bills fan with a weak resume - hoping that gets me into heaven.)

DC Muskie
11-19-2014, 09:11 PM
Man, I hope and pray he is okay.

xubrew
11-20-2014, 11:25 AM
I do not believe it to be anything that can be potentially fatal if it is taken care of. It may be something of the lines of abnormally high blood pressure.

I hope Miller is alright.

Having said that, and I know it will sound callous, but I think it will be very disruptive if he were to return. The guy that's coaching now is the guy that really should be the head coach.