PDA

View Full Version : Shabazz Napier Unfollows

Muskie
07-15-2014, 06:35 AM
First he was starving, now he's a social media drama queen. He apparently unfollowed Lebron. That'll burn him. For a guy who hasn't looked awesome in summer league, he's got a lot of free time.

xu82
07-15-2014, 04:46 PM
I bet Lebron is all torn up about this! Is it too late to undo the deal?

GoMuskies
07-16-2014, 08:39 AM
This is the most 2014 news story I've ever heard. I mean, it's seriously a news story that someone stopped following someone on Twitter?!? Really?!?

Kahns Krazy
07-16-2014, 11:01 AM
I would like to announce that I am unfollowing this thread. I expect ESPN to pick up this accouncement as it is equal in newsworthiness to the original Shabazz story, except my name isn't as cool as Shabazz.

muskiefan82
07-16-2014, 11:39 AM
I would like to announce that I am unfollowing this thread. I expect ESPN to pick up this accouncement as it is equal in newsworthiness to the original Shabazz story, except my name isn't as cool as Shabazz.

I don't know. Kahns Krazy is pretty cool.

XU-PA
07-16-2014, 03:49 PM

you are dead to all of us, you can't possibly unfollow such a newsworthy topic. Where is your head man?????

X-band '01
07-16-2014, 03:52 PM
The fact that this is newsworthy is more indicative of the fact that this is a dead period in the major sports cycle.