PDA

View Full Version : Matta To Indiana?

vee4xu
03-03-2008, 06:54 PM
http://www.theotherpaper.com/top2-28/substory2.htm

We have heard enough about Sean and Indiana. Here is an article from The Other Paper, a Columbus weekly rag.

Stonebreaker
03-03-2008, 06:57 PM
I can't believe Indiana would fall for the ol...'banana in the tailpipe trick'.

waggy
03-03-2008, 07:26 PM
I haven't read the link yet, but I can't imagine anything more fun to observe than Matta leaving OSU for Indiana. The meltdowns would be epic.

:D

Muskie73
03-03-2008, 07:37 PM
I always believed that this is Beaky's true dream job. But I just don't see Indiana naming the coach from Ohio Stae as its new basketball coach. Seems incestuous to me.

joebba
03-03-2008, 07:47 PM
I always believed that this is Beaky's true dream job. But I just don't see Indiana naming the coach from Ohio Stae as its new basketball coach. Seems incestuous to me.

Agreed. It is unwritten, but it would be bad from to go to another Big Ten school. I thought Matta was going to stick it out at XU until Davis was fired. Personally, that would have been a better long term move for him.

I will laugh if he leaves OSU for IU.

Bignose Liar
03-03-2008, 10:40 PM
I dont think OSU has anything too fear until he openly tells the media he is not going anywhere. I seem to remember him saying that the day he accepted the OSU job. F$%king Traitor! We are better off with out the Big Nose Liar anyway.