PDA

View Full Version : Old Recruiting Class Rankings

GoMuskies
09-06-2013, 11:48 PM
I was looking through Scout's historical recruiting class rankings, and I came across this gem: Scout rated Xavier's 2010 class as the #22 class in America. That class consisted of Griffin McKenzie, Jordan Latham, Jay Canty and Justin Martin.

There's some ammo for MOR's rantings about recruiting rankings and their worthlessness!

The 2008 class that included Frease, Tu and Lyons did not make the top 25, by the way.

Let's hope that #18 rated class of '12 proves its worth this year!

Masterofreality
09-07-2013, 03:34 PM
I was looking through Scout's historical recruiting class rankings, and I came across this gem: Scout rated Xavier's 2010 class as the #22 class in America. That class consisted of Griffin McKenzie, Jordan Latham, Jay Canty and Justin Martin.

There's some ammo for MOR's rantings about recruiting rankings and their worthlessness!

The 2008 class that included Frease, Tu and Lyons did not make the top 25, by the way.

Let's hope that #18 rated class of '12 proves its worth this year!

Uhhhhhhhh, this.

joe titan
09-07-2013, 05:11 PM
Although completely concur with the premise, in fairness Tu did not commit until after most recruiting rankings were compiled and Lyons was partial qualifier his first year which many would not "count" into their rankings.