PDA

View Full Version : Dennis Rodman is an idiot

boozehound
09-03-2013, 08:06 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/09/03/dennis-rodman-to-make-return-visit-to-north-korea/

My favorite part is the quote at the end:

Rodman described Kim after his first visit as "an awesome kid" and urged President Barack Obama to "pick up the phone and call" the North Korean leader. In May, Rodman took to Twitter to urge "the Supreme Leader of North Korea or as I call him 'Kim', to do me a solid and cut Kenneth Bae loose."

What a fantastic piece of shit Rodman is. Has nobody told him about the horrible way this 'awesome kid' treats his people? How come Hollywood isn't all over his ass about this?

Kim Jong Un is a straight-up tyrannical despot and this asshole is palling around with him. He's lucky America is nothing like North Korea or he would be in prison right now.

Masterofreality
09-03-2013, 08:18 AM
Send him over to Syria rather than an air strike.

I'm sure he can solve that.

Snipe
09-03-2013, 09:49 AM
I read that NK Supreme leader Kim just shot his old girlfriend last week, execution style baby. That would be some awesome power, to kill the women that rejected you. I can see how that can be abused in real time. But that doesn't even touch the start of it.

Machine gunned her down! Take that honey. Some reports say it might have been his wife going after his old girlfriend and all her friends. That is the catch. They didn't just gun the girl down, but the whole band. And they made all the relatives come and watch, compulsory if you will, and after they all watched they were all herded off to jail. Imagine that. I am going to machine gun your daughter, and you have to watch. After that, it is jail for life.

I think I would rather die than see my kid machined gun down, especially if I knew that I was going to be imprisoned afterward anyway even though I had nothing to do with it. I know the Scots-Irish in me would gladly die fighting. It is in my blood.

nuts4xu
09-03-2013, 01:16 PM
I know the Scots-Irish in me would gladly die fighting. It is in my blood.

We Irish drink til we fight, and then we fight, and fight, and fight...then drink some more!!

Salute!

paulxu
09-03-2013, 02:16 PM
It's good to be Irish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwx2ce_AyOE

GuyFawkes38
09-03-2013, 02:50 PM
Machine gunned her down! Take that honey. Some reports say it might have been his wife going after his old girlfriend and all her friends. That is the catch. They didn't just gun the girl down, but the whole band. And they made all the relatives come and watch, compulsory if you will, and after they all watched they were all herded off to jail. Imagine that. I am going to machine gun your daughter, and you have to watch. After that, it is jail for life.

This honestly shook me. It makes you think that God must be distant.