PDA

View Full Version : David West Xavier Jersey

MJHoke
07-03-2013, 01:16 PM
You can move this if it is not in the appropriate section. Thank you.

I am looking for a David West Xavier jersey of any size (preferably not a kids). I am willing to pay big bucks for it as well. Please let me know by DM if you know anyone trying to make some cash or if someone has any extra that is willing to sell. Again, I apologize if this is in the wrong section. Just trying really hard to find one of these. Thanks!!

nuts4xu
07-03-2013, 01:18 PM
You can move this if it is not in the appropriate section. Thank you.

I am looking for a David West Xavier jersey of any size (preferably not a kids). I am willing to pay big bucks for it as well. Please let me know by DM if you know anyone trying to make some cash or if someone has any extra that is willing to sell. Again, I apologize if this is in the wrong section. Just trying really hard to find one of these. Thanks!!

Ask xu95. He has a Signed, Framed, David West jersey he could sell you.

ammtd34
07-03-2013, 02:25 PM
This was on Ebay in May. It didn't sell. Maybe you can contact the seller.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Xavier-Basketball-NCAA-Jersey-Large-30-Musketeers-stitched-/221229842630

MJHoke
07-03-2013, 02:43 PM
Thanks for your help guys! I'll let you know how it goes.

ArizonaXUGrad
07-03-2013, 04:03 PM
I have never been a big fan of wearing basketball jerseys but my authentic nike shorts are awesome.

bjf123
07-03-2013, 05:37 PM
I have never been a big fan of wearing basketball jerseys but my authentic nike shorts are awesome.

Circa 1980?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk