PDA

View Full Version : Who is your Barabbas??

MADXSTER
05-22-2013, 06:21 PM
If you HAD to choose to let one person go free, who would it be???

The A-Holes who bombed the Boston Marathon

or

The A-Hole who kidknapped the three girls for 10 years

muskiefan82
05-22-2013, 06:23 PM
Can I let the Tsarnaev kid go free in Boston?

GoMuskies
05-22-2013, 07:28 PM
Marathon guy. Pound you in the ass prison is more apppropriate for Cleveland guy, and being torn limb from limb by some angry drunk South Bostonians is more appropriate for bomber guy.

Jweinka
05-23-2013, 02:36 AM
I dont post here much but to me this is easy:
Peice of shits : Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev
First off, people acutally died in this tragic event.
Second, One of my best friends parents were at the finish line when the explosions went off and were sent to the hospital, thankfully "only" shattered glass cut their skin and left multiple lacerations that were fixed with stitches...
Third, I had one cousin (from Cincinnati) running in that race and when I heard that bombs went off, man my heart skipped 5 and then pumped 25. Plus I have another cousin that lives in Somerville (inside of Boston) and my mind went straight to thinking: what if he were standing at the end when those bombs went off?
Most of these reasons are personal to me, so that makes me "bias". But damn, people were killed...unjustly for running and standing to applaud the runners. aint that some shit.
Lastly,
The Cleveland dude Ariel Castro is a sick, sick piece of shit as well. But thankfully those girls were found and have a chance to keep living. They can still breathe the air we breathe and can make mistakes we make, but most importantly they have family to go home to. 10 years and found alive, absolutely Incredible.
There is definitely emotional damage in both situations and I cant even begin to understand how anyone involved in both situations feel.
That being said.
Sorry for my rant. I will finish it with this last beer and sleep.

blobfan
05-23-2013, 09:51 AM
Can I let the Tsarnaev kid go free in Boston?

That's the first reason I picked Tsarnaev. Second, I think it takes a sicker mind to lock up 3 1/2 women, beat and rape them for 10 years, and deliberately end multiple pregnancies through beatings and starvation. I don't think Castro is redeamable. Is the younger Tsarnaev? Based on current facts I'm not sure he'd have take part in the bombings without the influence of his older brother. And that older brother is already dead. If he were alive, I'd make a different choice.

To me, it's all about the likelihood that the crime will be repeated. I've actually had a convo w/ hubby about death penalty views and told him that if some idiot kills me but seems unlikely to hurt someone else, I'd rather the perpetrator not be put to death. I've never lost someone to murder so I may respond differently if I actually have to make the choice.

Snipe
05-24-2013, 12:03 AM
I am all for thining the herd. We have a surplus population from what I can tell.

Drill baby Drill!

I say kill them all, and then reload.

fellahmuskie
06-19-2013, 10:17 AM
I am all for thining the herd. We have a surplus population from what I can tell.

Drill baby Drill!

I say kill them all, and then reload.

I am a bad person for laughing at this.

paulxu
06-19-2013, 10:25 AM
I'm sure there is some correlation between all this and Sarah returning to Fox.

bobbiemcgee
06-19-2013, 10:36 AM
I like the old chinese remedy. Take 'em out back and shoot 'em in the head, then charge the family for the bullet.