PDA

View Full Version : Philthydelphia Trash coming to town.

Masterofreality
04-29-2013, 09:34 PM
Ok, the team referred to as the Trash by DC Muskie is coming to Cleveburg this week. The Masterofreality shall be attending.

Any tips before I enter the ballpark DC, such as wearing nose plugs?

DC Muskie
04-30-2013, 04:39 AM
Ok, the team referred to as the Trash by DC Muskie is coming to Cleveburg this week. The Masterofreality shall be attending.

Any tips before I enter the ballpark DC, such as wearing nose plugs?

Resist the urge to call animal control when you see women dressed in Chase Utley uniforms. Too much paperwork to make it worth it.

DC Muskie
05-01-2013, 04:24 AM
14-2. Sweet.

Masterofreality
05-01-2013, 07:38 AM
Yep.

Tribe takes out the Trash and Halladay. Fun last night. Cliff Lee tonight.

Drew Stubbs. 3-4 with a homer. Tribe went deep into the night 7 times.

BTW, Reds fan. Don't get too enamored with Shin Soo Choo. He's hot now, but when you get to meaningful games in a pennant race in August, you'll wonder where that guy from April went. Plus, Scott Boras will have him out of Cincy after the season so fast, it will make your head spin.

xu95
05-01-2013, 07:45 AM
Yep.

Tribe takes out the Trash and Halladay. Fun last night. Cliff Lee tonight.

Drew Stubbs. 3-4 with a homer. Tribe went deep into the night 7 times.

BTW, Reds fan. Don't get too enamored with Shin Soo Choo. He's hot now, but when you get to meaningful games in a pennant race in August, you'll wonder where that guy from April went. Plus, Scott Boras will have him out of Cincy after the season so fast, it will make your head spin.

Have you watched Drew Stubbs for a long period of time? If we had just gotten a bag of balls for him it would have been a good trade.

Both teams got exactly what they wanted. The Indians wanted someone who they could keep past this year and the Reds got someone who would make them better THIS year.

Masterofreality
05-01-2013, 07:56 AM
Have you watched Drew Stubbs for a long period of time? If we had just gotten a bag of balls for him it would have been a good trade.

Both teams got exactly what they wanted. The Indians wanted someone who they could keep past this year and the Reds got someone who would make them better THIS year.

I know what Stubbs is. A defense guy who will occasionally give you something on offense.

Just don't fall head over heels with Choo. He'll break your heart...when it matters most. His clutch strikeouts in meaningful situations and his late season disappearing acts are legendary up here. You may be better now, but wait until August.

DC Muskie
05-01-2013, 08:10 AM
I'd like to remind everyone that the Trash was taken out last night 14-2.

nuts4xu
05-01-2013, 09:12 AM

Don't worry, Reds fan knows what Choo is too. He is a stop gap until Billy Hamilton is ready for The Show. Sensible Reds fans know this is the only year he will play in a Reds uniform, and don't care where Boras sends him next season.

Choo has a lifetime .385 OBP, which is 70 points higher than Stubbs, and much more conducive to lead off. We needed a player that will get on base with better offense than Stubbs, and Choo fits that bill. Without runners on base, it is tough for Votto or Phillips to drive in runs.

Stubbs is absolutely terrible at the plate. He is fast, but thinks he is a home run hitter. The Reds couldn't get rid of that palooka fast enough.

Stubbs = A faster version of Austin Kearns

Masterofreality
05-01-2013, 09:12 PM
I'd like to remind everyone that the Trash was taken out last night 14-2.

Oh, hell......yeah!

The Trash was disposed of in a two game sweep, with our beloved Featherheads outscoring Philthy 20-2. Both Halladay and Lee thrown out like yesterday's garbage.

Go back to stink city, poseurs.

DC Muskie
05-02-2013, 08:05 AM
Philly women like a good pounding. I think I might head up to Philly and eat some Tony Lukes (http://www.tonylukes.com/).

Masterofreality
05-02-2013, 08:36 AM
WTF with the Trash?

They've got Utley, Howard, Rollins, Young, Halladay and Lee.....and look like garbage.

Gotta believe old Country Charlie's act is starting to wear thin. I honestly don't believe the guy is still alive. He had about 100 miles of intestine removed due to diverticulitis back when he was Tribe manager.

DC Muskie
05-02-2013, 08:47 AM
WTF with the Trash?

They've got Utley, Howard, Rollins, Young, Halladay and Lee.....and look like garbage.

Gotta believe old Country Charlie's act is starting to wear thin. I honestly don't believe the guy is still alive. He had about 100 miles of intestine removed due to diverticulitis back when he was Tribe manager.

The average age on the roster is 206.

Masterofreality
05-03-2013, 09:37 PM
Drew Stubbs.......BOOM!

4 for 5 and a walk off winner.

Tribe 5 W's in a row. #Windians

Masterofreality
05-14-2013, 10:40 AM
And now our beloved Featherheads have to enter the cesspool of Philtydelphia.

I hope that they don't leave with A)STD's, B) Typhoid C) C-diff. D) Creeping crud E) Lung Cancer from breathing that foul air.

nuts4xu
05-14-2013, 11:02 AM
And now our beloved Featherheads have to enter the cesspool of Philtydelphia.

I hope that they don't leave with A)STD's, B) Typhoid C) C-diff. D) Creeping crud E) Lung Cancer from breathing that foul air.

They live in Cleveland most of the year, they probably have those ailments already....or have a real strong tolerance.

You can get all that stuff from breathing the pollution burning on that lake!!

DC Muskie
05-14-2013, 11:04 AM
You can get all that stuff from breathing the pollution burning on that lake!!

It was the river nuts. Get your insults correct brother.

nuts4xu
05-14-2013, 11:56 AM
It was the river nuts. Get your insults correct brother.

The river burned and the lake was polluted. They just put out the fire before it got to the lake. The lake was going to burn eventually, but you are right, I was a little ahead of myself with the insult. The damn beer is named Burning River not Burning Lake....

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l85/SkinsFanLarry/BurningRiverBottle.jpg

DC Muskie
05-14-2013, 12:18 PM
Philly is city that smells like farts. Not kidding. Fart City.

Masterofreality
05-14-2013, 06:21 PM
I refuse to get drawn into an insult-fest.....unless Philtydelphia is the insultee.

Masterofreality
05-15-2013, 03:31 PM
Well, the Tribesmen let the Philthys win one last night, but the trash was taken out efficiently today 10-4.

Goodnight Cole Hamels.

3 out of 4 from that sewer hole....and good riddance. The Trash is all yours now Cincinnati.