PDA

View Full Version : The Offseason Officially Begins!

GoMuskies
04-08-2013, 11:15 PM
About time to close the books on this painful year of college basketball. I'm ready to start seeing some early Bracketologys. I'm sure Xavier will be excluded from all of them, but I for one will be very surprised if Xavier isn't in the Big Dance next year.

Just over six months to the first day of practice!

SixFig
04-08-2013, 11:48 PM
6 months is too long. GO XAVIER!

bobbiemcgee
04-09-2013, 09:52 AM
Ahhh new grass on the field, tulips popping up, Swampy Waters and his merry band of delusional fans predicting total UD domination of A-10 "next year". Yep, Signs of Pre-Season everywhere.

GIMMFD
04-10-2013, 10:10 AM
Let's just hope it's nothing like last off-season lol.

Muskie
04-10-2013, 10:15 AM
Ahhh new grass on the field, tulips popping up, Swampy Waters and his merry band of delusional fans predicting total UD domination of A-10 "next year". Yep, Signs of Pre-Season everywhere.

Being in the Big East means you don't have to visit that board again. Trust me it's like chicken soup for the soul.

BBC 08
04-10-2013, 10:26 AM
Being in the Big East means you don't have to visit that board again. Trust me it's like chicken soup for the soul.

It also made me realize the other day that I don't have to follow the Atlantic 10 on twitter any more.

xu95
04-11-2013, 07:46 AM
It also made me realize the other day that I don't have to follow the Atlantic 10 on twitter any more.

I'm sure you got a lot of useful information from that twitter feed.

UCGRAD4X
04-11-2013, 07:18 PM
About time to close the books on this painful year of college basketball. I'm ready to start seeing some early Bracketologys. I'm sure Xavier will be excluded from all of them, but I for one will be very surprised if Xavier isn't in the Big Dance next year.

Just over six months to the first day of practice!

How would we sneak up on teams otherwise?