PDA

View Full Version : Request

Muskie
03-20-2013, 12:35 PM
Can we refrain from calling it the BEast. I can't stand that nickname.

DC Muskie
03-20-2013, 12:53 PM
And just BE.

Spell it out people.

Thanks.

Masterofreality
03-20-2013, 01:36 PM
And no "new" or "revised".

Big East...and no more nicknames...especially from me......except Big BEast?

LadyMuskie
03-20-2013, 01:56 PM
And just BE.

Spell it out people.

Thanks.

I believe the only way I can acquiesce to your request is if you change your name from DC Muskie to District of Columbia Muskie.

DC Muskie
03-20-2013, 01:58 PM
I believe the only way I can acquiesce to your request is if you change your name from DC Muskie to District of Columbia Muskie.

I allow myself to be lazy, I hold others to higher standards.

LadyMuskie
03-20-2013, 02:01 PM
I allow myself to be lazy, I hold others to higher standards.

Brilliant strategy!

boozehound
03-20-2013, 02:03 PM
First day in the conference and we are already all bitching about abbreviations and nicknames. The conference may have changed, but we are all the same a-holes!

DC Muskie
03-20-2013, 02:11 PM
First day in the conference and we are already all bitching about abbreviations and nicknames. The conference may have changed, but we are all the same a-holes!

I ain't changing that's for sure.

GoMuskies
03-20-2013, 02:23 PM
Woo hoo! New and revised BE! This is gonna be a BEast of a conference for us.

xu95
03-20-2013, 02:25 PM
MOR is going to have to give up all of his name calling of the Big East just like Go had to give up his crusade on how much better the BE football was to ACC football.

Oh the attitudes that change when it affects who you root for. :drinks:

Can we still call them BESPN?

GoMuskies
03-20-2013, 02:28 PM
Big East football WAS better than ACC football. It's just that all the Big East football teams that made it better have left. Louisville has won as many BCS games in the last 6 years as the whole ACC has in close to 15 years.

So I will never give it up! NEVER!

Masterofreality
03-20-2013, 02:31 PM
Big East football WAS better than ACC football. It's just that all the Big East football teams that made it better have left. Louisville has won as many BCS games in the last 6 years as the whole ACC has in close to 15 years.

So I will never give it up! NEVER!

Just wash the Big East name out yo mouth as to football. Use the Great Metropolitan America Conglomeration of Secondary and Tertiary Institutions.

GoMuskies
03-20-2013, 02:31 PM
Just wash the Big East name out yo mouth as to football. Use the Great Metropolitan America Conglomeration of Secondary and Tertiary Institutions.

I have to watch a full season of that shit this year. Dammit!

BBC 08
03-20-2013, 04:57 PM
I have to watch a full season of that shit this year. Dammit!

At least Louisville will be winning it. That will make it easier for us to watch.

PMI
03-20-2013, 05:57 PM
And just BE.

Spell it out people.

Thanks.

Did you spell out Atlantic 10? Fair warning, I'm not spelling "Big East" out every time. People know what "BE" means. This isn't a dayton player we're talking about.

LA Muskie
03-20-2013, 06:03 PM
And no "new" or "revised".

Big East...and no more nicknames...especially from me......except Big BEast?
I'm fine with that, but in fairness the conference itself has referred to itself as the "New Big East", Fox Sports has referred to it as the "New Big East" and in an email I received from Xavier about 2 hours ago, even the school referred to it as the "New Big East". (The subject line of the email reads "Xavier University Joins The New Big East".)

DC Muskie
03-20-2013, 07:28 PM
Did you spell out Atlantic 10? Fair warning, I'm not spelling "Big East" out every time. People know what "BE" means. This isn't a dayton player we're talking about.

I think I made it clear, I'm not changing. I'm going to be just as annoying in the Big East.

wkrq59
03-21-2013, 01:26 AM
I ain't changing that's for sure.

Me neither:sign-wtf::chokeout::bigstick: