PDA

View Full Version : Big East Message Board

Masterofreality
03-19-2013, 06:53 PM
Here's a link to the "revised" Big East message board called " Holy Land of Hoops.

Good board.

http://www.holylandofhoops.com/index.php

coasterville95
03-19-2013, 07:29 PM
I'm still trying to raise my exit fee for the A10 board, let alone an entrance fee for the Big East board.

paulxu
03-19-2013, 08:25 PM
MOR, that message board is not very user friendly/looking like Muskie has set up here.
The name seems a little strange if we end up with Butler.
I'd like to see them go up on the A10 board location under the Big East place '95 set up.
Guess it's too late though and they must have a good bit of time invested in Holyland.

xu95
03-20-2013, 07:41 AM
We also have one set up on the same site that the A10 messageboard was at.

Big East Messageboard (http://www.basketballforum.com/big-east-conference/)

I am going to make it a Muddy free zone. I have already told him I will infract and ban at will. It is currently dead, but I am working to get traffic there from the existing team messageboards.

BlueGuy
03-20-2013, 07:55 AM
Are there any forums compatible with tapatalk?

Masterofreality
03-20-2013, 08:00 AM

I am going to make it a Muddy free zone. I have already told him I will infract and ban at will. It is currently dead, but I am working to get traffic there from the existing team messageboards.

I'm on that one too.

UCGRAD4X
03-20-2013, 08:22 AM
I love the Official Angst of Limbo Thread for UD fans in particular. Richmond and SLU fans seem to exhibiting an appropriate amount of teeth gnashing.

I already spend WAY too much time on this site....but I will have to meander over to some BE site if there are going to be some opportunity to mingle with some rational BE fans....once the rif-raf exits.

coasterville95
03-20-2013, 08:38 AM
I signed up and my application was accepted for Holy Land of Hoops.

I've tried a few times to get on to the basketballforum.com A-10 board, my activation keeps seeming to get lost in cyberspace.

Muskie
03-20-2013, 09:24 AM
I'm signed up at Holylandofhoops. But all my posts so far need to be moderated before they will show up.

xu95
03-20-2013, 11:11 AM
Are there any forums compatible with tapatalk?

The one I listed doesn't work with Tapatalk, but there is an app for it. It is made by Vertical Sports. It shows up on my phone as VS Free.

SM#24
03-20-2013, 12:43 PM
The name seems a little strange if we end up with Butler.
The Big East is the Holy Land, but we are willing to let certain non-believers in.

Muskie
03-20-2013, 01:25 PM
apparently I'm gloating because I questioned whether Jim Crews was the long term answer as coach of SLU.

Holy Land of Hoops
03-20-2013, 02:03 PM
We certainly invite all of the Xavier fans over to discuss the exciting happenings of the day. There are a lot of people thrilled to have you in our league. Likewise, there are some fans whose schools were left out who are not as excited. Regardless, we have been discussing what could be one of college basketball's most exciting leagues for a couple of months now and we'd love to have you join the discussion.

Congrats again and welcome to the Holy Land, aka the Big East!

Http://www.holylandofhoops.com

xudash
03-20-2013, 03:45 PM

I'm glad you posted this, because if that tool is hanging out on that board, I won't be there. That isn't him having a victory over me; it's just that I'll have other options, and that it's up to the moderators to put the hammer on tools who are just there to be tools. Muddled Waters has no place in mucking up a Big East board.