PDA

View Full Version : Lexus driver hit with $25,000 fine

wkrq59
03-18-2013, 02:23 AM
See ESPN bkbl site for details on Sean Miller's naughty, naughty. Enjoy the laughter.:yuk::shocked2::stink::stickmove:

DC Muskie
03-18-2013, 06:40 AM
http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/9064756/arizona-wildcats-coach-sean-miller-fined-25k-pac-12

X-Fan
03-18-2013, 10:30 AM
Enjoyed the rant.

He can afford it.

GoMuskies
03-18-2013, 10:41 AM
Thank God for that bad call. I hit a nice parlay that included UCLA Friday night.

Oh, and it meant that Arizona continued to slide down the rankings. It's about time for Miller to sign a CBS banner promising to get the Wildcats to the Final Four. They 'bout to start getting impatient out there.

Mel Cooley XU'81
03-18-2013, 12:11 PM
Figures that Lyons would be in the middle of it!

XU Cowbell Kid
03-18-2013, 12:38 PM
"That's a hard one when you work August, September, October, November, December, January, February, and here we are."

I'd hate to see Sean Miller at a desk job, where people work 12 months in a row during the year and yet still get in trouble when they verbally question the decision of a higher authority. I just don't think he would be able to get that.

Kahns Krazy
03-18-2013, 01:00 PM
I didn't see the play. Was it a bad call? I really don't get a lot of laughter out of this. It feels too much like the ball that clearly hit the rim that we were assessed a shot clock violation on. I don't think refs should be expected to get 100% of calls right, but I also don't think they need to be protected with big fines when they blow calls either. Let a coach vent. Geez.

BlueGuy
03-18-2013, 02:05 PM
I didn't see the play. Was it a bad call? I really don't get a lot of laughter out of this. It feels too much like the ball that clearly hit the rim that we were assessed a shot clock violation on. I don't think refs should be expected to get 100% of calls right, but I also don't think they need to be protected with big fines when they blow calls either. Let a coach vent. Geez.

Refs blew this call. Miller had a legit argument.

ammtd34
03-18-2013, 02:53 PM

Terrible call and not really a tough one to get right.