PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from MU & IU fan

J.Dykes
03-13-2013, 07:05 PM
I cannot wait for the new Big East to launch! I mean, oh my God, I am so excited. And I am really super glad that Xavier is our newest partner! Please come by MU Scoop and say hello!

GIMMFD
03-13-2013, 07:31 PM
I cannot wait for the new Big East to launch! I mean, oh my God, I am so excited. And I am really super glad that Xavier is our newest partner! Please come by MU Scoop and say hello!

Thanks for the kind words!! It's a good move for us, and the overall quality of the program, and I think its safe to say we are all excited for new beginnings!!!

xudash
03-13-2013, 07:41 PM

Back at you JD. It's a great day for Xavier athletics when it can - soon - that we have Marquette as a conference mate.

Great competition ranging from hoops to other sports to Germanic-heritage beer!

J.Dykes
03-13-2013, 08:36 PM
Back at you JD. It's a great day for Xavier athletics when it can - soon - that we have Marquette as a conference mate.

Great competition ranging from hoops to other sports to Germanic-heritage beer!

Oh, my Yes! Both cities share that common German heritage, don't they? I have always thought that a buxom fraulein in a dirndl is simply divine and oh my gosh but a strapping man in lederhosen is such a sight! Ja!