PDA

View Full Version : Texas at Kansas State

XU Fan
02-25-2008, 09:01 PM
This is one of the sloppiest games I have seen in a long time. It looks more like an exhibition game or something like that. It would be nice for X if Kansas State won, and it seems to me that they ought to. As lousy as they have played it is a tie game at the half.

A Kansas State win would be good for X's RPI of course, but it would also be nice to see Texas dealt another loss so there is room to move up in the polls and potentially for seeding.

Michigan Muskie
02-25-2008, 09:10 PM
Sloppy yes, but that one-handed alley-oop throw down by Beasley was impressive. I am a KSU fan tonight.

xufan22
02-25-2008, 09:17 PM
I agree Michigan Muskie. Go K State. These commentators are OBSESSED with Beasely. Beasley is an amazing player, though.

vee4xu
02-25-2008, 09:21 PM
Beasley is an amazing player, though.

Except for the night he played at US Bank Arena on the banks of the Ohio River!

pizza delivery
02-25-2008, 09:24 PM
Texas looks more talented, K st will need help from the refs and some three point shooting. I sense UT with the edge, but Beasly is the great equalizer.

On Beasely: this has been said before, and I'll whisper it here since it is easy to be labeled a troll, can you imagine Huggins at UC with this lineup: Beasely, Walker, Mayo, Downy, and any shmo? He had that all but locked up. Thank you Nancy!

Why on earth was Beasely considering Charlotte. That's crazy!

eXdrummer
02-25-2008, 09:47 PM
With about 8 minutes left, Walker has 1 point and is 0-10 from the field. Yikes

X-band '01
02-26-2008, 05:51 AM
Walker finished 0-14 from the floor. That game is going to further solidify Texas as a #1 seed.

American X
02-26-2008, 09:36 AM
All the talent in the world cannot overcome poor shot selection.

nuts4xu
02-26-2008, 09:43 AM
Why on earth was Beasely considering Charlotte. That's crazy!

The same reason he chose Kansas State. Bobby Lutz offered his coach, Delonte Hill, a job at Charlotte. Coach Hill coach accepted a job at Kansas State under under Huggins, and was retained Frank Martin, mainly to bring Beasly to Manhattan.