PDA

View Full Version : Lighter sports news to take your mind of the Dez Wells situation

coasterville95
08-28-2012, 02:41 PM
Some things you can laugh at:

1. USA Today rating UC's Nippert Stadium as the best football stadium in the Big East. (Yes, it won that rating based on old time charm)
2. Votto playing with the Dayton Dragons - the WLW guys are ripping Dayton people. "Remember, you can't use food stamps or section 8 housing vouchers to buy those $7 lawn seats"

GoMuskies
08-28-2012, 02:42 PM

1. USA Today rating UC's Nippert Stadium as the best football stadium in the Big East. (Yes, it won that rating based on old time charm)

Is that a shot at the Big East or the Pittsburgh Steelers?

BBC 08
08-28-2012, 03:09 PM
Really? Better than PJ? I find that hard to believe.

Cheesehead
08-28-2012, 04:13 PM

2. Votto playing with the Dayton Dragons - the WLW guys are ripping Dayton people. "Remember, you can't use food stamps or section 8 housing vouchers to buy those $7 lawn seats"

Well, I am I glad they know that Dayton sucks

CinciX12
08-28-2012, 04:34 PM
Nippert stadium is fairly nice. I wouldn't call it the best by any means though. I have been to close to 50 different college football stadiums and its not even pushing top 25.

Kahns Krazy
08-29-2012, 08:38 AM
Nippert stadium is fairly nice. I wouldn't call it the best by any means though. I have been to close to 50 different college football stadiums and its not even pushing top 25.

I think you are being generous. There isn't a thing that Nippert does well. Long lines, terrible concessions, terrible seats, bad audio, parking is stupid, etc.

blueblob06
08-29-2012, 08:45 AM
If we can all bond over our hatred of Dayton and have dumpy it is, maybe we can forget about the other stuff for a day.

CinciX12
08-29-2012, 01:47 PM
I think you are being generous. There isn't a thing that Nippert does well. Long lines, terrible concessions, terrible seats, bad audio, parking is stupid, etc.

I don't think parking can really be helped just because of where campus is. But you are right in regards to everything else.