PDA

View Full Version : UD hates our Seniors

blueballs
02-23-2008, 11:58 AM
this from udpride: "BEAT THE **** OUT OF X, never forget ... Burrell is a punk, Lavendar is a drunk and Duncan is a freaking sas-quatch."

I can't stop laughing. I don't see how any of those accusations are even close to the truth.

Does Lavender frequent AA meetings in Dayton?

nuts4xu
02-23-2008, 12:27 PM
Jealousy is very unbecoming of flyer fans.

joebba
02-23-2008, 12:33 PM
We need to beat the crap out of uDump tomorrow. I saw their switched at birth thread and they have a picture of an XU degree next to a roll of toilet paper. We may make fun of their basketball program but as a general rule we do not insult their education.

XU by 30!

nuts4xu
02-23-2008, 12:38 PM
Its ok if they hate our seniors, hell I hate their entire team, coaching staff and fan base.

So we're even. I hope we beat those F**kers by 30 tomorrow.

Strange Brew
02-23-2008, 12:41 PM
I work with a couple of Dayton grads and they were challenging Xavier's top 25 ranking for MBA's. Jelousy is an ugly, ugly thing. Then again, so is the city of Dayton.

AviatorX
02-23-2008, 01:10 PM
I'll take a shot at this:

Roberts is a punk and a drunk.

I guess that would make me feel better if our rival continually beat us down year after year after year (including 3 times last year)

blueballs
02-23-2008, 01:16 PM
that separated at birth thread (http://udpride.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3402) also has a picture of the cintas center next to a concrete block and what looks like a bunker. the delusional UD fan raelly comes out when they think their arena is a class above our fancy cintas center.

pyscho's.

joebba
02-23-2008, 01:18 PM
that separated at birth thread (http://udpride.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3402) also has a picture of the cintas center next to a concrete block and what looks like a bunker. the delusional UD fan raelly comes out when they think their arena is a class above our fancy cintas center.

pyscho's.

You could take the bunker to mean our home is an impenetrable fortress.

xuirish
02-23-2008, 01:20 PM
see thread titled: Conversation with a Dayton Student.

jdm2000
02-23-2008, 05:22 PM
We need to beat the crap out of uDump tomorrow. I saw their switched at birth thread and they have a picture of an XU degreed next to a roll of toilet paper. We may make fun of their basketball program but as a general rule we do not insult their education.

XU by 30!

Yeah, someone said that on yet another UDPride thread, talking about all the "advantages" they feel they have over XU, which should entitle them to a better basketball program. He mentioned something about the "obviously superior" academics. I don't see it--check out the average student numbers.

X-band '01
02-23-2008, 08:21 PM
We need to beat the crap out of uDump tomorrow. I saw their switched at birth thread and they have a picture of an XU degree next to a roll of toilet paper. We may make fun of their basketball program but as a general rule we do not insult their education.

XU by 30!

I thought the Cracker Jack box would have been more offensive. That was actually a good thread for them, particularly the one with Stanley Burrell and the chickenhawk.

XUOHTX
02-23-2008, 10:42 PM
why don't we have a separated at birth thread? i don't care who you are...thats funny

xavierdude
02-23-2008, 10:46 PM
why don't we have a separated at birth thread? i don't care who you are...thats funny

ummm....we do! http://www.xavierhoops.com/forums/showthread.php?t=382

XUOHTX
02-23-2008, 10:48 PM
thanks xdude...i was looking in the smack section....search button is your friend huh?

xavierdude
02-23-2008, 10:51 PM
actually, i was just looking through the SAB thread and then I came into this thread and came across your post

XUOHTX
02-23-2008, 11:25 PM
ok...i did my best SAB, that was fun!