PDA

View Full Version : Interesting post from udpride...

Xinger
02-22-2008, 03:45 PM
Dirty Sanchez
Captain

I will not attend any NIT games if we host, I've invested already too much money, time and emotion this year. I'm sick to death of it. We are the fools because we fork out more money and time and every year, we are kicked in the nuts.

Xavier is so far ahead of us it's not even funny. In fact, if I were them, I'd be getting out of the A10 in a hurry. I guarantee the Big East would take them in a minute. We are their little dog and they are our owner with the Sunday NY Times. Time for a beating on Sunday.

ATL Muskie
02-22-2008, 03:53 PM
This is how every Dayton fan must feel right about now:

http://newmedia.funnyjunk.com/pictures/Wrestling.jpg

dfcapp
02-22-2008, 04:04 PM
I read some dumb post on Dow's Blog from a UD fan, "The Red Scare has a many surprises waitiing form Sean and the gang."

Uhh, I feel that picture is more of a "Red Scare" than UD's team right now. Losing to LaSalle in OT, ouch.

dc_x
02-22-2008, 04:25 PM
I ordinarily would not visit UDPride, but I always like to read the board of the next opponent...here is a funny post in a thread called "Predict the Score: _avier (home)" (I guess you can't use "x"s on UDPride):

Team plays hard for first 10 minutes w/ a tremendous effort from the fans. then the 10 minute tv timeout occurs. All ten players on the court try to go to Xavier's bench and no one knows why. We find out after the game that UD players were just trying to get some instructions from the only D-I coach on the floor.

The fans were in it for a while, but then sat back and watched the Flyers demise due to poor fundamentals and execution.

X - 84
UD - 58

American X
02-22-2008, 04:44 PM
then the 10 minute tv timeout occurs.

Those 10 minute TV timeouts are the worst.

Titanxman04
02-22-2008, 04:47 PM
then the 10 minute tv timeout occurs.

Those 10 minute TV timeouts are the worst.

They're a pain, aren't they?

I was on their board yesterday and it's quite a good time reading how sad and humiliated they are. Needless to say, I wish it happened every year.

Rickmc23
02-22-2008, 04:52 PM
Wasnt Brian Gregory the best coach in the land 2 months ago? :D

XU Fan
02-22-2008, 05:10 PM
It is fun to watch them squirm.

xavierj
02-22-2008, 05:29 PM

I was told Brian Gregory has been out recruiting Sean for the past 4 years. If that is the case BG must be the worst college coach ever to walk the sidelines.

Raoul Duke
02-22-2008, 06:16 PM

Actually he was the best coach in munchkinland.

Stonebreaker
02-22-2008, 06:19 PM
I feel kinda sorry for them........must suck to have high expectations get stomped on. Kinda like UC when Kenyon Martin went down before the tourney.

muskienick
02-22-2008, 06:37 PM
And I feel just as sorry for UD now as I did for UC when Martin went down! (I.e. Zero sorrow then and zero sorrow now.)

I do, however, feel sorry that the A-10 has been weakened by the recent poorer performances of programs that had excelled earlier in the season, Dayton included. We are now back to threads with "Juan Bid" in the titles on various A-10-related boards. That's not good for the league.

X-band '01
02-22-2008, 07:21 PM

Correct. He is the Jim Phelan Midseason Coach of the Year award.

vee4xu
02-22-2008, 08:05 PM
This is how every Dayton fan must feel right about now:

http://newmedia.funnyjunk.com/pictures/Wrestling.jpg

Where do you get these? I love it. Must also be how some defenders feel against D. Brown.

joebba
02-22-2008, 08:12 PM
UD must feel like the small guy.

http://elvis.phys.lsu.edu/svoboda/post/figs/SumoWrestler.BMP