PDA

View Full Version : Tevin Glass - PF 2012

Jweinka
02-03-2012, 10:07 AM
Espn Insider Article:

Alex Kline of TheRecruitScoop.com tweets this morning that Xavier is showing strong interest in 2012 power forward Tevin Glass (Alpharetta, Ga./Milton).

Not surprisingly with a name like Glass, the 6-foot-7 power forward is known to be a solid rebounder and an athletic big who can run the floor. But at 185 pounds, he will undoubtedly have to add weight to bang at the next level.

The Musketeers haven't extended a scholarship offer to Glass as of yet, per Kline, but that could come soon. One factor that could be working against the chances that Glass ends up at Xavier is the fact that XU already has two power forwards signed for its 2012 class: Jalen Reynolds and James Farr.

More Cowbell
02-03-2012, 11:00 AM
I really can't see this happening unless Glass is able to play the wing. Which i also don't see happening.

Jweinka
02-03-2012, 03:38 PM
Yeah it seems like a stretch but I figured to post it up anyway, I'm sure stranger things have happened.

Xman95
02-20-2012, 10:04 PM
Tevin Glass mentions Xavier as one of the schools keeping touch. (http://www.statecollege.com/news/local-news/penn-state-basketball-chambers-zeroes-in-on-jeter-and-glass-1008273/)

Glass, from Alpharetta, Ga., is a new name on Chambers’ list and indications are that Penn State isn’t holding back.

Glass, a 6-foot-9, 195-pound power forward, is rated a four-star recruit by Rivals.com and the 81st best player in the 2012 class. Glass’ coach David Boyd said that an average performance on the AAU circuit this year scared some teams way from Glass, but Penn State has not backed offi.

“They have a very high interest in Tevin,” Boyd said. “He is a high energy player that can score and rebound.”

Glass himself also chimed in on his recruitment with high praise for Chambers.

“He calls my coach a lot,” Glass said. “I really like that a lot. Xavier is another school talking to me.”

waggy
02-21-2012, 12:20 AM
I'd take him for his name alone. Could use some help in that area.

Xman95
02-21-2012, 11:38 AM
I'd take him for his name alone. Could use some help in that area.

As long as it doesn't describe his jaw. Wouldn't be good in the event of another UC incident!