PDA

View Full Version : XU/UD Tickets

XtremeXfan
02-20-2008, 03:08 PM
UD just released 400 extra tickets from the Alumni Association. Here is the number to call to reserve your tickets: 937-229-4433. Now, let's get a bunch of those X fans and be loud!

blueballs
02-20-2008, 03:22 PM
i'm not going up there to have my anus deflowered. it's not worth the trip unless you are with 10 rough lookin dudes who are willing to throw punches.

xuirish
02-20-2008, 03:27 PM
I think I'll just watch it at Dana's.

xu drew
02-20-2008, 03:54 PM
do we know the location of the seats in the arena? i don't want to sound like a prick, but the seats at the top of the stadium there are beyond terrible and after the last time i was in them i swore i'd only come back if i had good seats.

AviatorX
02-20-2008, 03:57 PM
do we know the location of the seats in the arena? i don't want to sound like a prick, but the seats at the top of the stadium there are beyond terrible and after the last time i was in them i swore i'd only come back if i had good seats.

agreed, im curious as to where these seats are however...

flatspat
02-20-2008, 03:57 PM

400 level is as high as you can get. Terrible seats. These seats are only available because not even their own local alums would buy them.

XtremeXfan
02-20-2008, 04:06 PM
I understand that they are not the greatest seats, but UD had a good showing in the Cintas so we need to have X represented. I will be talking crap to every single UD fan in that arena because I know that they will all look like the idiots after X drills their beloved cryers.

xuirish
02-20-2008, 04:06 PM
400 level is as high as you can get. Terrible seats. These seats are only available because not even their own local alums would buy them.

like I said, my seat at the bar at dana's will be better than those seats. and cheaper than paying $3.15 a gallon for gas

xufan02
02-20-2008, 04:47 PM
I go with a buddy of mine every year and we have witnessed our fair share of poor sportsmanship and bush league antics. Its great though when you walk into that arena and see all the Dayton fans with the beat Xavier shirts, and then once Xavier beats them you walk out of the arena and all there fans tell you how Xavier still sucks. Its a great time......

AviatorX
02-20-2008, 04:53 PM
When I was 10 or 11 during David West's senior year a Dayton fan stood behind me and just yelled into my ear about how much we sucked for nearly fifteen minutes. Good to know I was and still am much more mature than that Dayton tool will ever be...

I will be there Sunday and will not attempt to start anything with Dayton fans, but I will love the sound of "Xavier Sucks" as I am walking out of the UD "Arena" with the taste of victory in my mouth.

Snipe
02-20-2008, 05:17 PM
UD Arena is a great place to watch a game.

lavenders legion
02-20-2008, 05:44 PM
You think students can get some of those tickets?

lavenders legion
02-20-2008, 06:27 PM
nm I called and they said the game was sold out