PDA

View Full Version : One talented dessert

XUOHTX
02-19-2008, 09:53 AM
I don't think enough has been made of Rhody's Parfait Bitee's name. I mean his first name is Parfait. That is funny, I don't care who you are. I wonder if they play clips of Shrek on the jumbotron. Do they have a jumbotron? Anyway...his name is a dessert and I think that is great.

MMMMMmmmmmm
http://www.darefoods.com/images/recipe/strawberry_parfait.jpg

boozehound
02-19-2008, 10:02 AM
I can't believe that someone named their friggin kid Parfait. You have got to be kidding me. The very fact that there is someone named Parfait makes me a little mad. Not sure why it does, but it does.

Is your Shrek reference to the fact that URI's big bench guy bears a shocking resemblence to Shrek? I commented during the game that he looked like Shrek, it looks like I may not be the only one who noticed that.

DC Muskie
02-19-2008, 10:17 AM
I think Rhode Island's entire team looks like the guys who didn't quite make the final cut for Fat Albert's crew.

boozehound
02-19-2008, 10:48 AM
Hey Hey Hey

American X
02-19-2008, 11:41 AM
Is your Shrek reference to the fact that URI's big bench guy bears a shocking resemblence to Shrek? I commented during the game that he looked like Shrek, it looks like I may not be the only one who noticed that.

Everybody loves parfaits. In fact, parfaits may be the most delicious thing in the world. I never meet anyone who says 'I don't like no parfaits.'

XUOHTX
02-19-2008, 12:17 PM
Everybody loves parfaits. In fact, parfaits may be the most delicious thing in the world. I never meet anyone who says 'I don't like no parfaits.'

Thank you...can't find a video of it

Kahns Krazy
02-19-2008, 01:10 PM
I didn't notice Shrek on the bench, but I did make the comment, I'm fairly sure for the first time since I started watching Xavier basketball, that I believe their cheerleaders were uglier than ours.

boozehound
02-19-2008, 01:36 PM
That's funny. My wife said the same thing.

xudeltasig
02-19-2008, 01:36 PM
I didn't notice Shrek on the bench, but I did make the comment, I'm fairly sure for the first time since I started watching Xavier basketball, that I believe their cheerleaders were uglier than ours.

I said the same thing about the cheerleaders! I think they are referring to Jason Francis as Shrek, being that he is 6'9", 280.

boozehound
02-19-2008, 01:39 PM
That's the guy. Jason Francis.

joebba
02-19-2008, 06:22 PM
Does he have a brother named Ratatouille?

blobfan
02-19-2008, 07:05 PM
Does he have a brother named Ratatouille?

No, but perhaps his girlfriend is named Fiona.

Parfait is a little fruity, even for our metrosexual era, but at least his name wasn't Onion.