PDA

View Full Version : President's Cup

XUglow
11-17-2011, 08:42 AM
I watched it to the end last night. The Aussies absolutely crumbled under the pressure at the end to give the US a 4-2 lead. Even though he crumbled at the end, Aaron Baddeley was magical with his putter for the first 16 holes.

I am sure Keegan Bradley was watching last night and going, "Oh, I can see why you took Tiger... TV Ratings." Woods and Stricker: Only team without a birdie. Only team that didn't win at least one hole.

94GRAD
11-17-2011, 10:23 AM
How about that drive by Aaron on 18! Now he know how us 15 handicaps feel when we are play in our friends ryder cup events.

BlueGuy
11-17-2011, 10:49 AM
How about that course? Looks pretty dang awesome... Those greens are beyond "US Open" fast.

XUglow
11-17-2011, 10:54 AM
We call that "laying turf". The only thing is that you don't see people do that with a 3-wood. After the US pipes a drive down the middle, you would think that Baddeley would go back and grab the driver. Even a good 3-wood was going to leave Day with a long approach to a tough green.

I have done business with Greg Norman before. He is not a nice guy by any stretch of the imagination. It was fun to watch him squirm a bit on the post-game interview.